Chapter 24

I still can't believe what I heard yesterday. No wonder Baekhyun looked down when I saw him outside. He tried to ignore me. He said he need time but I can't stand living like this. I stared at him as he leave our room. Sigh escaped from my mouth. I went downstairs to get him.

" Baek, we need to talk " I exclaimed. He looked at me.

" I guess it's time for us to talk " he sighed. We sat on couch at living room.

" You know about dad's wish, right ? " he spoke.

" It's stupid for me to follow " I said calmly.

" Minseo, he was your dad and how can you said that ? " he raised his voice. I hate us for being like this.

" Baek, dad know that I'm married to you and how can he wish like that ? " I tried to make him trust me.

" Can't you grant it ? " He looked at me. His eyes filled up with tears. I know you hurt, Baek. I'm hurting too.

" You are my husband and I don't need Taehun. Dad should know that. My happiness with you not Taehun. So Baek, I'm begging you don't ever think to leave me " I can't, Baek. If you push me like this, you make me weak. I need you.

" Min, dad going to leave us in few months but you still being selfish. Don't you satisfied for leaving him before ? You going to hurt him again ? " He stood up. This really hurt for me.

" How about you ? " I mumbled but it enough for him to hear.

" Maybe we not mean to be together. Let's separate for good " My tears rolled down to my cheeks.

" Baek, we promised not to leave - "

" It's useless now. Your dad is more important than that promise " He cut me.

" Baek, I'm hurting too. Please stay. We will fight together " I begged him.

" I just your past and Taehun will be your future. I'm sorry " Baekhyun put a paper on table before left.

           Why you left me ? I thought we already promise ? Is it that promise means nothing to you ? Why you leave me hopeless ? Why can't you for a bit more ? I will try too fix this. Why everything come too fast ? I collected all my courage to look at paper he left. My heart more hurting when I read the title.

Divorce

           Are you really going to leave me ? Is it we going to divorce ? I'm not going to sign it. I took my car key and left. I drove to hospital. I need to talk with dad. He can't do this to me. I mean after he being close with Baekhyun. I pushed the door and saw dad laid on hospital bed helpless.

" Dad, we need to talk " I exclaimed.

" What is it, my daughter ? " he asked weakly.

" I can't grant your wish " he was taken back when I said that.

" Don't you love me ? " He asked me.

" I thought I'm a person who should ask you that. Have you try to love me ? Or have you try to understand me ? I'm married to Baekhyun so why I need to marry Taehun ? " This not a good way to solve everything. He's sick yet I still do this.

" Minseo, I tried to understand you. I just want to see you with Taehun. Is it wrong ? Taehun also didn't mind about that. Why it's hard to you ? I'm sure Baekhyun already give you permission " He said. I left his room.

" Minseo " I clenched my fist.

" This really different from my plan. Please Min, put away your ego and marry me. Uncle fight to continue his live so he could see us together. Can't you sacrifice for him ? " for me, everything he said just a bullshit.

" I will never marry you until my last breath "

Please tell me what I'm doing was right