Chapter 7

I rent a room. Luckily, my housemate really a good person. She really friendly and she studied at same university as mine. Just different course. I woke up early since I already planned with Baekhwan and omma for Baekhee's birthday. I will make it after Baekhee back from school.

           Omma let us to use her shop to decorate. Baekhwan don't have school today since he need to prepared for his show later. I'm sure he excited to show his first performance at omma and Baekhee. We have a lot of fun in decorating. Laughter and giggles filled up the shop.

           Baekhwan left to get the cake. I need to take Baekhee. She will be surprise to see me later. I'm waiting for her. When I saw her, I waved my hand to her. She ran to me and hugged me tightly. Aigoo, this kid. I can't help but to hug her back.

" Unnie, why Unnie not at home yesterday ? " she asked. I smiled bitterly.

" Unnie really busy yesterday " I pinched her cheeks and laughed.

         I made missed call to Baekhwan to let him know that we on our way. Baekhee told me about her school for today. I still remember when I'm in same room as her. I need to force her to sleep or she will talk all night. She said that she really want sister but she only have brothers. Poor my kid.

" Surprise ! " Baekhee covered her mouth with hand. I can't help but to smile at her cute reaction.

" Happy birthday to our Baekhee ! " We wished. Baekhee hugged omma and Baekhwan. Then, she hugged me.

" Thank you so much " she said. We smiled happily.

" Oppa have present for you later " Baekhwan winked to Baekhee that made she looked at him confusedly.

" Unnie already put your present at your room " I said.

" I want to go home " she pouted. We giggled. Suddenly the shop door opened. I know who was that.

" Oppa ! " Baekhee ran to Baekhyun.

" Happy birthday, my princess " he wished and kissed on her cheeks. She giggled.

            We left to Baekhwan's school to watch his performance. Baekhee really excited for this. I just being with Baekhee and omma. I'm not even look at Baekhyun. I only meet them because of Baekhee not him so I won't bother about him.

" Baekhwan oppa, fighting ! " Baekhee shouted when she saw Baekhwan on stage. He gave a big smile to Baekhee showed that he heard it.

            Omma can't stopped saying how much she proud to Baekhwan. Baekhee can't stopped saying how handsome his brother were on stage. I just watched them. I only company them to their shop. I will take bus from here. Baekhee hugged me.

" Unnie, can't Unnie stay with us ? " she asked.

" Noona, stay with us " Baekhwan said.

" Mianhee, I can't " I exclaimed. Baekhee left, disappointed. Omma and Baekhwan went to get her. So I was alone with Baekhyun. I will just leave.

" You can stay with us " he said that made me turned to look at him.

" I promised that will leave and never bother your family so why would I ? " I asked him coldly.

" I asked niclely " he marked.

" I'm sure deep inside you don't want to see me " I said that made he looked at me unsatisfied.

" Just do whatever you want. I won't care " he left. I know ! He not even thanks me for today.

" Bipolar " I mumbled.

*********************
I ran out story that I want to read :(

So guys recommend me story that you guys think best ! If you write story, leave the story title for me to check. I won't mind if it from another group.

Only English and Malay accepted :) hahahaha I can't understand other language