Chapter 3

I opened my eyes slowly. I have class today but I don't think I can go. It's like I need to stay here. I tried to walk to bathroom. I need to take shower. After I finished, I went downstairs and saw Baekhyun ate his breakfast. He looked at me for a moment before continued what he doing. That brat.

" Why so quiet ? " I asked him.

" They went to my mom shop " he replied.

" Where ? " I wondered.

" Just a few meters from here, BCF shop. Don't you dare go there with that condition " He warned me. I glared at him. Who's him anyway ?

" I have class "

" I know " geez. He nodded and left.

             I smiled naughtily when I got an idea. I changed my clothes. I just wore hoodie and jeans. I locked the door before left to find his shop. There have a lot of shop here. I tried to figure out what BCF stand for. I smiled when I know it. It Baek's Chicken Fried. I guess all of his siblings start with Baek.

" Unnie ! " someone shouted.

" Annyeong " I said.

" Oppa said Unnie can't walk much but what Unnie doing here ? " she asked.

" I'm bored at home " I grinned. She nodded and helped me to walk inside.

" What's your name ? " I asked her.

" Baekhee. I'm the youngest " She said cutely.

" You should be at school now, right ? " I'm sure she already school.

" I hate how teacher kept asking me to pay the school things " she replied.

" But it doesn't mean you can skip school " I exclaimed.
" I know " She looked down.

" Unnie will help you " she looked at me curiously. I winked at her.

" Later, Unnie will tell you " she pouted and nodded.

           I looked at omma. She looked tired. It just 9 am and she already tired. She busy at kitchen. I took one apron and wore it. I went to every table and took their order. I can't do it faster especially with this leg. I asked Baekhee to help me pass the order. She so fast. I'm lose to her today.

" Omo, Minseo-ah, you not suppose to do this. Your leg not heal yet " omma said worriedly.

" Omma, I'm fine. Don't worry " I said. She can't do anything. It's like she know, the more she tried to stop me, I will stick to my decision.

            I continued my work. Baekhee looked very hyper to help me. I can't help but to giggle at everything she do. Now I can understand the feeling, have a sibling. This really a good things. When I turned my head to kitchen, to check on omma. She smiled to me. I know she worried about me especially with this condition.

             While doing works, Baekhee never stop tell me about her family. Baekhyun was the oldest. After him was Baekhwan, 18. They don't have father. I don't want to ask Baekhee more because she looked sad when she talk about it. Maybe I don't understand their feeling but I know it was a hard time for them.

           I kept doing my work until someone pulled my hand out from the shop. I yelled in pain since he dragged me so fast. Can't he see my leg hurting ? When we outside the shop, he let go of my hand and looked at me with unreadable look. What I know he looked mad. What's wrong with him ?

" What ? "

" I told you to stay at home and what on earth are you doing here ? " he asked me calmly.

" It bored. I don't have anything to do there " I said.

" What if your legs become more worst ? You will stay here for too long " I can't believe him.

" That what you worried ? Give me just three days and I will leave. I won't sleep at your room. Baekhee won't mind to sleep with me anyway. I begged you, just for a three days and then I leave whether my leg fine or not "