Chapter 13

We stayed in that position until arrived in front of his house. We broke the hugged. Baekhyun stared at me with unreadable look before unlocked the door. I followed him from behind. The house kind of quiet. I looked at clock that hang on wall. It's 11 pm. No wonder it's quiet.

              Omma must be tired for working. Baekhwan must be busy with his band while our Baekhee must be sleeping. Oh wait, where should I sleep ? I don't want to wake up Baekhee. I turned to look at Baekhyun. He looks like he doesn't care about me.

" Baekhyun, where should - I will just sleep with Baekhee " I changed my question when he looked at me. Why I'm nervous when he looked at me ?

           He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room. My eyes widened when he did that. Wait, what we going to do ? I looked at him with confused look. He chuckled to my reaction. Nothing funny yet you still laugh at me.

" Just sleep here. Baekhee must be tired " he said. I nodded.

              He took his towel and went to bathroom. Luckily, I already take shower early. I laid on his bed and stared at ceiling. Is it I really like Baekhyun ? Why he always make my heart works hard ? The bathroom door opened that made me look at it. I cursed inside my mind when I saw Baekhyun just with towel wrapped around his waist.

              Oh my gosh, my innocent eyes ! I gave my back to him and close my eyes tightly. This really awkward. I'm in same room with a guy who almost naked. Okay, mind please don't work too much right now. I almost scream when the bed bounced. Is it he will sleep beside me ?

" I know you not sleep " He said. How can he know ? I sighed and changed my position to early. We stared at ceiling.

" Thanks " he spoke up.

" Why ? " I asked him.

" Because of you, Baekhwan can be in band now and Baekhee can study peacefully " He explained.

" But I felt bad " he added and sighed.

" Because of me, you need to work - "

" Wait, when did I work because of you ? " I sat up and looked at him unsatisfied look.

" Well, you need to pay the rent room and support yourself " He replied.

" It's life " I exclaimed that made him laughed.

" How can rich girl like you say that ? " he asked.

" Your parents was a rich people where you can wish for everything " He added.

" My parents was a person who rich not me " I marked every words I said.

" Why you choose to live like this rather than being a princess ? " I can't make eyes contact with him. I laid beside him and used his arms as my pillow. Well, he didn't pull away.

" To be honest, I don't like to be a rich daughter. I can wish for everything but I can't wish for love from my parents. Many people around me wants to be close with me only because I'm rich which I don't like it " I confessed.

" I felt different when I'm with your family. How your family love me more than my parents do. It's really the most happier moment I had been. Sometimes I wish I could be alone but I don't want to be lonely " I added.

Byun Baekhyun's POV

           I stared at her when she told me everything. I can see that her eyes filled up with tears. I really felt sorry to her when I remember back how I kicked her out from my house and being mean to her. She don't want anything but love from people who called her family.

" I'm sorry for giving you hard time. You make my family like your own family. I'm sure my family won't mind since they love you so much more than I. You can move back here. Min ? " I called her when she didn't reply to me. I smiled when I saw she sleeping. I kissed her forehead before hugged her.

" I love you more than anything else "