lost ones ...

boss p.o.v -

I got that bi+(h right where I want her. you might be wondering who are you ? or why do you hate y/n so much. Well its because I never wanted her. are you catching on now ? she is my daughter. (laughs) if Nicki would've swallowed I wouldn't have a problem right now. I wasn't ready for kids and im still not. so I am going to kill her....

Brianna p.o.v-

this bi+(h heavy man !!! the water was full in the bath tub and im going to enjoy this. I threw y/n in there and she started to wake up and splash water everywhere.

y/n- HELP ! HELP !

me- SHUT UP BI+(H !!!

I started to choke her in the water hoping soon she would die. ray is mine ! I started to see her body go limp and she stopped fighting . wow I killed her (evil grin)

I heard the door open and someone run up stairs. so i hurried up and ran in her rooms closet.

??- Y/N ! Y/N I HAVE TO TELL YO.... OMG HELP .. Y/N WAKE UP

ray p.o.v-

I was on my way to y/n house and let me tell you ... you wouldn't know the definition of traffic until you see this. soon I made it to her house. I ran upstairs trying to look for her.

me- Y/N ! Y/N I HAVE TO TELL YO.... OMG HELP .. Y/N WAKE UP

I don't know what to do . I think she's dead. who would do something like this . I carried her to my car and put her in the back seat then I started to race to the nearest hospital. I called everybody and told them to meet me there.
,.....................................................,

do you think that y/n is dead ?

her father Is the boss that is interesting and scary

will Brianna ever give up on ray?

p.s- sorry it's short but ....we have a new edition to the story but I will tell you guys in the next chapter if you comment and vote ... love you guys !!!