it's time to be honest ....

y/n p.o.v -

on our way back to the house katelyn was on the passenger seat and heaven was in the back making stank faces at Brianna. while Brianna was holding her bloody nose and exchanging the looks back. I'm watching out for cops cuz I'm not going to jail for the gorilla back there. when we made it to the house... jaden was gone . Princeton and roc looked bored . prod was playing call of duty and Ray was asleep.

me- (slapping Ray in head) GET YO A$$ UP!

Ray- OUCHH GIRL ARE YOU ... wait baby what happened to your nose

me- *rolling eyes*

heaven- (whispers in Brianna's ear) you better lie right now !

Brianna- i-i ran into a um pole and um the girls helped me

Ray- awww

katelyn- anyway y/n and heaven can we talk

y/n - sure

heaven- let's go

roc&Prince- what y'all Gunna talk about

girls- not you !

(upstairs)

katelyn- I thought you didn't know Brianna

me- (sighs) it is time to tell you guys the truth

heaven- okay what

me- you see me and Brianna was the best of friends nothing could tear us apart. until one day I told her about my crush on this boy named Michael. he was popular and I was a nerd but Brianna still hung around me. she was a cheerleader and I was a mathematician. I didn't even have alot of friends and at the time drake was my dad. it all took place in 7th grade. basically Brianna told me she would hook me up with Michael but instead she hooked herself up and went out with him. now she stole Ray. and since y'all don't know..I'm in love with Ray.

katelyn- that's messed up !

heaven- yea but if you mind telling us .. what about ...(gco)

me- me getting raped

heaven-yea

me- well okay one day my dad came home drunk and he started touching on me and I tried to fight back but it didn't work since he is stronger.he took my virginity and raped me .. (starts crying)

.... *continues* ..... and since Brianna was my best friend I told her. my mom and my dad got into a fight one day about it since Brianna told me to tell her. my mom and dad argued and he just walked out. now she's with Kevin Hart and I'm happier about it.

katelyn- dang !

heaven- girl I'm glad everything worked out for its good

me- yea and I thank you guys once again for being my friends

heaven& katelyn- no problem

me- GROUP HUG

girls- (laughing and they all hug eachother)

-downstairs-

me- oh yea where is jaden ?

roc- he said he had to go to work or something

katelyn- and not that I care but where did Brianna go

Ray- she said she got some business to do

heaven-do you know what that "business"is ?

prod-of course he doesn't know

-door starts to un-lock-

me- what the Heck !

*everybody looks towards the door*

...............................................................

who do you guys think it is ?

Will more drama occur ?

what do you think so far ?

comment and vote for the next chapter and LOVE YOU !