im falling (literally)

y/n p.o.v -
once we got into the skating rink and got our skates I got scared to get on the floor bad memories of busting my butt replayed and I stood there at the tip of the floor staring at the wood while everybody else laughed and skated with their friends and family.

jaden- why you looking like that get on the floor

me- Naw I'm good

jaden- come on stop being lame

nobody calls me lame so then I got courage and shouted turn up ! I got on the stage and started skating then jaden came next to me and held my hand I felt butterflies and I started to skate really good. he let go of me and
we raced each other. then I saw Ray and prod skating past me and jaden I looked over and saw roc and Prince next to some girls . i had to giggle to myself.

jaden- having fun because you got the hang of it

me- yea I do don't I

I felt so proud of myself and then jaden said he had a very important phone call but I didn't get mad or anything because I can officially skate. that is until the dj called out couples skate so I sat down until ...

Ray-want to dance

me- sure

Omg I can't believe it but im probably over exaggerating . we both skated and then a slow song came on and he was looking in my eyes and we just stared at each other . I heard someone call my name so I turned my head and saw jaden waving at me and then mindless behavior song I'm falling came on.. I waved back at jaden while I felt Ray let me go.OMG ... I think I'm falling (literally) !!!! well isn't this embarrassing.....?