using tissues is my profession !

heaven p.o.v -

it's been a week since we saw Ray and Brianna. and it's also been the week for y/n to cry. all day every day she's been in the same spot of her bed crying with no food. the only time she gets up is for a shower or to use the bathroom she doesn't even talk ! me and katelyn been comforting her and her dad has been to ! actually all the boys have . I hate to see her like this but besides this roc asked me out for a date tonight . I think Prince and katelyn are going out to

katelyn p.o.v -

I can't stand that girl Brianna ! even Ray turned against his bestfreind ! y/n is in so much pain and she loves Ray he just can't see it. me and Prince talk but not alot he asked me on a date tonight and I can't wait ! I wonder where jaden is he's been gone lately. I think he would make her feel better.

Prince p.o.v -

it's so sad how Ray treated y/n . she's a really cool girl but I think I'm in love with katelyn. she's so different and I asked her out on a date. she's in for a real surprise.

prod p.o.v -

I'm so sad for y/n but

I met this girl. she's my everything ! but she had a hurtful past but, I told her I could be her band-aid (see what I did there Lmbo anyway...) her name is ty . tomorrow I'm going to invite her so the girls could get one more girl to there clique lol .

y/n p.o.v -

I'm never going to be tierd of crying till I have Ray back. he's my everything ! I miss him. I thank everybody for having my back though. but for now using tissues is my profession ....

roc p.o.v -

heaven ... heaven ... heaven ... why am I constantly thinking about her ? her name is like heaven ( did you catch that heaven lol ) I asked her out for a date and I can't wait to go with her. because she is my everything.

Brianna p.o.v -

the tears. . .

I'm scared . . .

there's another secret . . .

and he found out . . .

he left me . . .

I can't blame him. . .

I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE ON Y/N, KATELYN, AND HEAVEN !

Ray p.o.v -

I shouldn't of been in denial . the girls and the boys were right ! she lied to me. she lied on the girls but there is something the girls don't know I have to tell them that Brianna ......(sorry guys find out next chapter)

Kevin p.o.v -

these kids got to much drama. they don't even know what love is . oh.. but I'm a parent what do I know ?! (sarcastic voice)

jaden p.o.v -

I'm talking to the boss. I have to go see y/n . I know everything that's going on . I know everything they talk about. I'm not a stalker don't get me wrong. it's the boss . the boss watches them from what they say to what they do. the boss watches their parents EVERYBODY'S PARENTS. like for example heaven and katelyn's parents is agreeing to let them stay with y/n for the summer. the boss watches everybody who talks to y/n so he says you better watch out if your reading this ! ...the boss ... knows EVERYTHING !! I even know that Brianna ................................

what was Ray and jaden going to say about Brianna ?

who is the boss ?

doesn't he sounds creepy ?

I'll answer these questions in the next chapter just comment and vote..tell me how you feel..but ! BYE !