#20

*7 years later*
CHARLOTTE's POV

I'll have a mental breakdown in a second if I keep on stressing this much.
Okay, time to tell you what happened in the past seven years. Me and Gabe moved in the new house a couple of months after James's birth. Now we have 2 twins that are 5, Lucy and Mike, and James that is 7. We are very happy with our lives now. Me and the girls are doing great with the band and the same is for Over Atlantic. Shannon and Sean are living life and loving to have just one kid haha. They actually travel a lot and Shannon got a great deal and is now producing her own make products line! James and Daisy are now really close.. maybe they will be dating some day 😂.
Now. Today James is throwing a party for his seventh birthday and of course I have to arrange everything. Me and Gabe are doing great, but he always seems to be too busy to help me and spend time with us.
"Charlotte can you come for a second?"
"I am really busy Gabe, what do you want?" I say sounding slightly annoyed cause I was working hard and he was literally doing nothing but playing his freaking drums.
"Talk" he says showing up at the door that separates out living room from the garden.
"I am really busy now, can we talk later?"
"Sure"
And with that, he leaves and I hear the front door slamming. James comes up to me.
"Mom can I help you?"
This little one really shocks me most of the times.
"Actually could you bring me those stuff over there?" I smile at him and watch him bringing the food to the table at the center of the garden.
"Thanks honey" I smile at him and I give him a peck on the head.
The guests start to arrive and I see my parents and Gabe's parents. Then it hit me. Gabe wasn't there anymore. I try to call him, but he doesn't answer. Well, he should be driving or he might be upset. Honestly I don't blame him, but he has ignored me lately and I mean, we are married!
The party comes to an end and all the guests leave the house. The kids are going to my parents apartment for a few days, cause they thought that me and Gabe needed time. I pick up the phone and I notice that Gabe hasn't called me back. I try to call him again and this time he picks up. Well, I thought it was him...
"Gabe?"
"No, Mrs. Gomér, I am doctor Stain and I need to ask her to come to the hospital right now."
I hung up the phone, get my bag and my car keys and leave the house. I reach the hospital in no time and I ask for Gabe.
"Mrs. Gomér!"
I turn around to see a doctor.
"I am doctor Stain, nice to meet you"
"Where is Gabe"
"Mr. Gomér had a car accident today and now he is in a really critic situation.."
"Where. Is. He."
"Room 341"
I whisper a light thank you and I reach the room to be greeted by a beautiful Gabe on a hospital bed, with loads of machines attached to him. I get closer and I hold his hand.
"Gabe I am sorry for what I've done.. I shouldn't have treated you like that. Please come back to me.. me and the kids need you.."