#4

GABE'S POV

We entered the Nike shop and I look nervously through the t-shirts
"I know you don't have to buy any t-shirt... why are we hiding from those guys that were at the end of the street?"
I am even more shocked now. How did she find out?
"I-we.. we a-are n-n-not hiding from-"
"You are not fooling me Gabriel..."
"Omg please call me Gabe haha"
"And you call me Charlie haha"
"Okay.. Charlie haha"
"Now tell me why are we hiding from those guys"
"I haven't told them about you and I don't want them to find out like that.."
"Ohhhh okay but I think you gotta find a better hiding place cause they are entering the shop now" she says. I quickly look over the entrance before Charlotte grabs my wrist and pulls me into the changing room.
"Stay here, I am picking you up once they are gone"
I nod and she disappears. After what seems forever but in reality it was 10 minutes, she comes back.
"They're gone now, we can go and get a Starbucks"
I smile at her and we both head out of the shop and we enter the nearest Starbucks. I let her sit down and I go over the counter to get our order. Once I am back at the table, I notice she is watching some girl's stories on Snapchat. I look at the person and I notice that her name is Shannon.
"Who's that?"
"Oh, she is my bestie. We've been living in the same neighborhood since I moved to London"
"Oh that's nice! And tell me, is she in a relationship?" I ask her, immediately regretting it cause the beautiful smile on her face fades
"Oh.. not yet.. do you want her number?"
"What? No! It's not for me! I mean, a friend of mine is looking for a girl and se looks exactly like his type"
Immediately she smiles again. I am never gonna make her sad again

CHARLOTTE'S POV

I let out a breath of relief once he told me he wasn't into Shannon. I love my best friend to bits, but I kinda like Gabe so I don't want to have any kind of arguments with her, especially for boys.
"Ohh and what's his name?"
"Sean"
"Not a Swedish name at all!"
"He is from Liverpool"
"Oh, did he come here as an exchanging student?"
When I ask him that question he is kinda reckless and I notice that he clearly doesn't want to answer the question.
"It's kind of a long story..."
"I have time"
"There is something I really haven't told you.."
His voice is cut off by my phone ringing in my pocket. I get that out and I answer
-hello?
-hello honey, it's me, your mom
-hi mom! How's Stockholm?
-it's great babe!
-do you need anything?
-I called you to tell you that Gabriel is living for London next week and that you are going with him
-what?
-we came here to have a few weeks off with our friends and because we felt like you needed to meet Gabriel.. is everything alright between you?
-everything is great, will I get to see you before I leave?
-yes honey! Gotta go now, I'll talk to you soon! Love you!
-love you too, bye!

And with that I close the call

"When are you leaving?!" Says Gabriel from the other side of the table with a bit of sadness in his voice.
"Don't worry, you won't get rid of me so easily haha, I am coming to London with you next week"
His face lights up with the brightest smile but then he starts thinking and I understand that there is something wrong..
"Aren't you happy about that?"
"Ye, well... you know I just told you that there was something I haven't told you.."
"Yes?"
"Well, I am kinda in a band.."
WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!