#15

SHANNON's POV

I watch the show behind the backstage. It's a great feeling to be on tour with so many great people, but it is also hard cause of all the hate I get from some fans. Charlotte and Sean try to help me getting through that, Sean most of all, but it's so hard. Me and Charlotte went out a few times since the tour started, its been nearly 3 weeks, and every time that someone asked her for a pic, that person looked at me on a bad way. They usually hate on me on social medias and this makes me mad cause they don't have the guts to say that to me in the face. I mean, I understand they are mad, I am dating their idol and stuff, but some of them are just rude.
We are now currently in London and I see Charlotte freaking out, so I get closer to her to comfort her.
"Babe what's wrong?"
"My parents are in the audience. AND GABE'S PARENTS ARE HERE AS WELL"
She covers her face with her hands and starts shaking
"Babe listen to me. You are gonna smash it like always, just act like they are not here" I smile to her
"Thank you Shannon, you are the best" she smiles while hugging me. I smile at that statement and straight after I see her jumping up, kissing my cheek, kissing Gabe (she says it is her lucky charm) and getting stage. While I am still on the couch, I feel two hands covering my eyes. I immediately recognize who it is.
"Sean, you idiot.."
I hear a giggle and then someone grabbing me from the back.
"I thought that we could go out for dinner tonight.. I know a beautiful place.. just for me and my beautiful girl.." I blush at his words and I smile.
"And then we should get back to mine.. we have a few days off" I smirk at him and he smirks back smiling and kissing the back of my hand. I smile back and I kiss him on the lips this time. He kisses me back.
Charlie: "EW GET A ROOM YOU TWO"
We hear Gabe laughing (typical 🙄) but we join him and I get up to get closer to the stage to see Charlotte and the girls smashing it on that stage.

CHARLOTTE's POV

"THANK YOU LONDON! YOU'VE BEEN AMAZING! SEE YOU SOON!"
And with that I get off stage. I've never been more alive. I get close to Shannon and I thank her for being an absolute babe before the show and then I go over to Gabe. He smiles at me (which I return) and kisses me passionately.
"We should totally get back to your place tonight. I can cook meatballs and we can drink some of that amazing wine that your dad brought you from Italy"
"I should say this is such a great idea" I smile and I kiss him again before getting all my stuff and exiting the room. We are kinda mobbed but we manage to get some pictures and "escape the madness". My parents drove my car to the venue, so that now I can use it to drive home. The drive was half an hour long, but me and Gabe had fun singing and acting like absolute weirdos for the whole journey. Once I get in, I collapse on the couch, while Gabe gets in the kitchen and starts cooking. Once I have regenerated myself, I join him, get out two glasses from the cupboard and the wine from the fridge and I pour some of it for the both of us. Gabe turns around, smiles at me and kisses me while grabbing the glass.
"I wanna make a toast to us, cause we deserve it" I say smiling
"We totally do" he kisses me again and we take a sip of the wine. After dinner, we decide to watch the tv and we catch The Voice Kids.
"I've always wanted kids.."
I turn to face Gabe with a shocked expression.
"I am not saying that I want kids now! But I've always pictured myself with kids, and now that I am dating you it feels like a more real sensation"
I smile at him and I curl up to him. Then we both fall asleep on the couch.