#12

CHARLOTTE's POV
*TIME SKIPS*

It's been more or less three months since Gabe and mine's date and now we are dating. We decided to keep it secret to the fans cause he broke up with his girlfriend barely 4 months ago and he could sound like an idiot or something. Obviously the girls, the boys, our managers, the crew, all our close friends and our families know it, we are just keeping our relationship distant from the public eye. When the girls found out, they all went super crazy and even throw a little party with pizza and wine in our kitchen. That was the most hilarious and funny thing ever. Gabe was too shy to tell the boys himself, so I went with him and when he told them, they partied and ordered sushi to eat all together. Of course, Sean already knew basically everything cause he and Gabe are so close. But the person I definitely told first was Shannon. She had to be the first. We've been besties since forever and she has helped me through every step of this. When she found out, she joked about getting our weddings ready now. We had like a pajama party and we watched movies and ate chips and it was amazing. It was so important for me to spend that time with her cause it looked like I had made up for all the times we were both away from each other.
During this three months I got to know Gabe for who he truly is: an introvert and lovely guy who likes to spoil the people he loves and that really care about his friends. We talked about his ex girlfriend and I was a bit "scared" about that. I mean, he forgot about her so quickly and apparently fell in love with me so quickly, so at first I thought he only needed me to add me to his list of trophies, but then I understood what kind of guy he is and he personally told me that he still dated his ex cause she wanted to even if both of them didn't Like each other really much.
Moving on, there hadn't been any more official dates since our last one, because we could have get caught going out together, so sometimes Gabe comes at mine or I go at his and have a night in as a date. I don't mind it, as it won't last forever. The tour is starting next month and me and the girls released some covers on YouTube and have some originals ready to be sang live. Sometimes I go over to the boys' house and we get some songs done and those are the moments in which the best song come out. Over Atlantic are a genuinely amazing band and everyone is so talented both in playing instruments & singing and in writing songs. Trevor is the one that actually gets the more of the songs done quicker and has a lot of ideas in his head. The others are still great, but not as productive as him.
However, we are kinda having a problem right now. Shannon and Sean have started dating. Only me and Gabe know about this, cause apparently we aren't aloud to date anyone outside the two bands until we become a bit bigger, and with we I mean both Over Atlantic and Black Hearts. It's not that difficult to hide now, but it will become a problem on tour. I talked to both of them, especially Shannon cause she is my bestie, and she is not happy about this rule, and she is kinda scared about what could happen to her if it suddenly comes out, but she can't help it. She loves Sean to pieces and she now that she is happy, she doesn't want to let him go. I completely agree with her, but me and Gabe will try our best to help them hiding this during a three months long tour.