#17

SHANNON's POV
here we go. The day I am getting married to Sean. It's been 4 months since Charlotte and Gabe married. We were supposed to wait for a bit but I am pregnant. Since it is meant to be a surprise for everyone (not even Charlotte knows about it), me and Sean decided to get married before I started showing the bump. Charlotte is coming at my house to collect me and drive me to the church . When she finally arrives, I am dressed up, so that she can't notice. We haven't seen each other in more or less a month because of the wedding planning and I don't know if she is able to tell that I am pregnant.
"Hey beautiful! You look stunning" I smile at her and thank her
"That's you!"
"Could you accept a compliment at least on your wedding day?" She says before starting laughing and then I go over to the place I left my shoes at and I put them on.
"Have you seen Sean?"
"Yes, I've been at his hotel cause I had to drop Gabe down there and he is so nervous but extremely excited to marry you"
At those words I smile
"How's Gabe?"
"He is good, we are getting a bit stressed cause of the house..."
"What do you mean?"
"We are moving and we need to finish some little things over there but every time we start, another problem comes out"
"Oh yeah, you told me that.. I am sorry I haven't been a very good listener for the past month" I say genuinely meaning what I just said.
"Babe I understand, a wedding is important and super difficult to plan! But I think you forgot to tell me something.."
Oh no..
"What?"
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"I am really confused now.."
"Shannon do you want it to be a surprise? Cause I totally understand and I am not gonna say anything to anyone"
"How did you find out?"
"Oh my god, I am a woman, you would have found out as well haha"
I blush and I smile
" by the way, I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT! Omg I AM GONNA BE AN AUNTIE"
I laugh at her and I hug her.
"Okay, let's go before your husband-to-be gets way too nervous"
I smile and I get in the car. I decide to text Sean to tell him that Charlotte knows. It's alright tho, we were going to reveal everything today anyways so 💁🏻
We arrive at the beach and Charlotte rushes to the front row, where Gabe is, meanwhile my dad helps me getting down the car. I hug him and he tells me how happy he is on this amazing day.
I make my way down the isle and I immediately capture Sean's smile. He is crying already, so I let a little tear coming out as well. I hug him tight and after a little while I become his wife. We both decided to have our lunch on the beach, so everyone takes a seat and starts eating. Before the spearheaded, I take the mic to announce our little secret.
"Okay everyone, before we are all gonna cry because of the speeches I have an announcement to do"
I turn to Charlotte that smiles at me, meanwhile my parents look at me in a weird way.
"Me and Sean are gonna be parents of a splendid girl"
Everyone stands up and cries and screams and clap their hands and everything seems to be going great.
"Okay, now time for the speeches"
After thanking everyone for coming and for doing what they have done for me till now, I turn to face Sean.
"You made me the happiest girl alive when you asked me to be your girlfriend, then, you asked me to marry you and today, we are married. When I thought I couldn't get any happier, now we are going to be parents. Thank you for the continuous support and for showing me your love every day. I love you to the moon and back and please, never change" I smile when I see a tear rolling down his cheek, so I get down and I kiss him.
"Well, everyone raise your glass for this amazing girl, who has been brave enough to accept my request to make her mine and that is even braver now, cause she wants to rise my daughter. Thank you for these five years and I promise you I won't ever bring you down. I love you"
I cry and we kiss and hug. This is definitely the best day of my life.
Now we are off to the dance floor. I see the Over Atlantic boys going on one side of the stage and they start playing Start Over. I start tearing up and Sean hugs me tighter. It has been our song since he wrote it. When the song ends, everyone claps and screams and me and Sean kiss once again. Now it's time to party. Everyone goes crazy and the party continues till the next day.
This has been the best day of my life.