#10

After half an hour I am showered and my hair is done. Since Shannon is going out with Sean, she came over to do my make up as well.
"Babeeee, are you ready to do some miracles with that make up?"
"Aww you don't need any of this, but you asked for it"
She starts working on my face and after 20 minutes I am all done. I get on my blue dress and I decide not to wear heels cause Gabe is quite small and I don't wanna make him feel uncomfortable. Shannon is stunning as always: she is wearing a light blue dress that matches her eyes, her hair is tided in a ponytail and she is wearing heels cause she is a bit smaller that Sean. We both exit the room at the same time to meet two beautiful gentlemen waiting for us. I can personally speak for myself and I must say that Gabe was looking so good. He was wearing a suit and yeah, that's pretty much what I have to say hahaha. We head down the stairs and, since Gabe can't drive here in the U.K., I take the lead. I mentally thank myself for not choosing to wear heels cause the awkward shoes changing has been avoided. He gives me the address and I start driving.
"Very clever.."
"What do you mean?"
"You booked an Italian restaurant for our first date?"
"I guessed you missed Italian food..."
"And you are totally right! I am so happy about the decision"
He lets out a breath of relief before letting himself go on the passenger side. I laugh and tell him to stay calm.
"I don't want to mess up with you Charlotte"
Oh my God. thankfully we arrive at the restaurant. We park the car and enter the restaurant.
"Reservation for Gomér please"
The waitress leads us to a table and has all of her eyes all over Gabe. I cough to let her know that I am there as well but she doesn't seem to care at all.
"Excuse me, could you bring us a bottle of wine?"
"What kind of wine you awesome guy?"
I interlude the conversation.
"A bottle of prosecco, thanks"
She turns to me, looks at me with a disgusted look and leaves (finally).
"god, I'm sorry for that" says Gabe with a guilty face.
"Don't worry, it's not your fault haha"
He reaches the other side of the table and gets out my chair to help me sit. What a great guy.
"Thanks" I say blushing.
"Have I ever told you that you look absolutely adorable when you blush?"
I blush again and I smile. The annoying girl comes back with the wine and asks us what do we get.
"Since you are the Italian, you decide for us both. I smile and order a carbonara for Gabe and a simple plate of Spaghetti allo scoglio for me.
"Anything else bitch?"
"Excuse me?!"
Gabe starts to get a bit angry and calls the chief of the restaurant. When he arrives, he takes her away and promises us that she won't be a trouble anymore. During the meal we talk about everything and anything and, once we are done with eating we decide to go for a walk. I thank myself again for not putting heels on haha.
"Today has been a great day.."
"It has! I am really glad you choose that restaurant, it's the best in town!"
"And I am glad that you choose that wine, it was absolutely amazing"
I smile at him before looking at the moon.
"Listen, Charlotte. I invited you to go out tonight because I really like you. I don't wanna play no games and I really hope that this can lead to something stronger and-"
I cut him off by kissing him, he kisses me back and the kiss lasts for a good minute.
"Wow"
"Wow"
"We should get back home now, it's getting a bit colder now haha"
I try to hide my face somewhere. Gabe laughs and gives me his jacket while we walk to the car. The drive home was full of singing to the music that was bursting through the speakers. Once we are home, we see Charlie and Liam on the couch, meanwhile Trevor is on the floor.
C: why does Gabe have some lipstick on?
I immediately look at him and I see that I must have passed it to his lips while we were kissing. We both blush before heading to the bedrooms without answering the question.
"It's been a great night Charlotte, we should do that again soon.."
"We definitely should" I smile before kissing him one more time. I enter my room and I start jumping again. While I take my make up off, I am so tempted to message Shannon to ask her how her date is going, but I don't wanna disturb her. Never mind, I am calling her tomorrow morning. Now I better go to sleep cause I am literally falling asleep while looking at my phone haha