chapter 17

~~Bella's pov~~
"i know.. i just miss him y'know?" I hear Billie say to Nikki, and it sounds like he's crying.
"you guys were great" i smile up to mike as I hug him
"thanks, i only hope that one day we will be able to inspire millions of people, with our music" Mike said staring off into space, as if he was in deep thought.
"you will, i just know it" I say smiling widely god Im really falling for him... hard
"Thanks, that means a lot, y'know?" he says before kissing me on the cheek... wait MIKE FUCKING DIRNT JUST KISSED MY CHEEK.. BREATHE BELLA BREATHE.. I begin smiling lile crazy and I look up at him and he looks embarrassed.
"s-sorry Bella I don't know w-what came over me I wont do it again if you don't want me to y'know.. I mean unless you do then uhh- he was rambling but I cut him off by kissing him on the lips and he immediately kissed back and i swear I felt Fire works.
"Woahh Blike is real!!" Nikki yelled and We pulled apart and I bet my face is as red as Billies guitar strap right about now.
"Blike?" Mike says confused
"Y'know... Bella + Mike = Blike" Nikki explained which made Mike smile. Then Nikkis phone started ringing.
~Nikki pov~
"Hello?" I spoke into the phone
"Hey.. uh is this Nikki?" a very familiar voice said... I must be going crazy there's no way that my favorite You Tuber is on the other end of the phone
"oh, ok my name is Ricky and I Live with ypur brother kian and-" I cut him off by screaming a little
"wait Ricky as in Ricky Dillon my favorite YouTuber?!"
"Yep that's me, Im guessing you've seen my videos then" he laughed
"of course, I love you your like a huge inspiration to me" I said smiling widely and I looked at Billie who was looking at me and he kinda looked upset.
"awe your so sweet thanks I love you too, any way Kian wanted me to call and tell you he will be coming to visit you and help you prove that your safe to live with your boy friend," He explained
"oh my god really?" I asked getting really happy
"yeah I just need the address of the place your staying" He said sweetly
"uhh its 151 East Turner Rd. Rodeo California" i said quickly
"ok that's all I needed sweet heart, Kian will be there tomorrow" He said quickly
"ok bye Ricky I love you and the rest of O2L" I said smiling
"Me and The rest of O2L live you too" he said before hanging up.
"was that actually ricky dillon?" Bella asks
"Yep, He lives with my brother" I say smiling
"YOUR BROTHER IS PART OF O2L OMG WHO" Bella yells running to me.
"Its Kian" I smile widely
"and he's coming tomorrow to help fight thursday so I can stay here in Rodeo with you guys" I explain
"YES OMG SO EXCITED" she yelled jumping onto the old couch
"we should fix this place up and stay here" Mike randomly says and we all agree. Then we decide to go to the store and get some stuff to fix the place up. First we get stuff to clean, mop, broom, trash bags, bleach, floor cleaner, rags. then we go get paint, we get Blue, Black, Red and Green Paint. next we go and get a door nob and get 5 keys made for it one for each of us. then we get a couch cover and we pick up an old fridge that Tré had in his garage, and Billie used a fake Id to buy beer along with lots of soda. Then we get blankets and pillows so we can crash there tonight. Finally we unload everything at the ware house and we get to work. First we clean the floors and walls then we paint the walls Black with Blue, green, and red splotches everywhere. next we put the cover over the couch and set up the fridge. we throw our blankets in a corner,abd they discovered a working bathroom in the back. finally were done and we all plop onto the couch.
"we Did it" Tré says while Yawning.
"yeah, finally" I say resting my head on Billies lap.
"ITS AWESOME THOUGH" Tré says jumping with excitement.
then He brings us all a beer and we crack it open.
"to illegal under age drinking in a punk ass ware house" Billie said raising his beer and taking a sip. I chug mine, I never drink so it tastes kinda awful, but it makes me feel great. so what the hell.
"Mm Tré gimme another one" I slur
"uhh, I dont think you need anymore to drink" Billie said
"yes I dooo" I whined
"Tré pretttyyy Pleaseeee" I begged. and Tré being Tré he threw me a beer.
"YAY THANK YOU TRÉ" I smiled like an idiot, immediately chugging the beer. Billie just laughed.
"I love you" I slur to him
"I love you too baby" He smiles
"hehe I like it when you call me that" I giggle
"awee baby" he smiled i just giggled some more and kissed him
"well ima go crash in the corner, peace out fuckers" Tré mumbled as he waddled off with his blanket and Pillow.
"Mikeee I dont wannna sleep alone can I sleeep with you" Bella slurred.... im guessing shes drunk too.
"yeah c'mon" Mike smiled as he led her to a corner where he had a pallet setup on the floor for them to sleep.
"Beeej can we sleep on the couch" I giggle
"what ever you wanna do baby girl" he said seductively
"I wanna do you..." I blurt out like its casual and he smirked widely.
"sorry Babe we cant do it here" he said pulling me close to his chest
"why not" I whined
"cuz the others are here" he said softly
"aweee buttt i wannaa" i slurred.
"well do it another time, for now just go to sleep" he said rubbing circles on my back.
"lemme turn off the lights and get my blankey" I giggle as i get up and get my blanket and turn off the light.
"uhh beej i didn't think this thru" i say a little bit scared
"what is it Kiki" he mumbled.
"i cant see can you help me find you" I said trying to look around.
then i felt a hand grab mine and it was Billie and he led me back to the couch before laying down and pulling me close to his chest, I fell asleep like that.
~Billie's Pov~
i woke up to some one shaking me. I had only been asleep about five minutes or so.
"what is it" I mumble looking up to see the outline of someones face looking closely at me.
"B-billie" Bella whispers, she sounds lile shes still drunk
"what Is it Bella" I whisper.
"I- uh I love you" she slurs.....
A/N YO ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER HAHAHA IMA RIGHT MORE DURING SCHOOL TOMORROW. AND ILL POST AFTER SCHOOL. SORRY I POSTED SO LATE TODAY I HAD ALGEBRA HOME WORK.
BUT THANKS FOR ALL THE READS HONESTLY YOU GUYS MAKE ME SO HAPPY AND MOTIVATE ME TO WRITE MORE!!
Anyways,
As always I'll see you little idiots, next chapter
PEACE