Chapter 14

~Billies pov~

"NIKKI Nikki PLEASE!" I scream with tears running down my face, and I cant hold back the sobs as I begin to breakdown. Then i see her stop, she doesn't move and she just stood there frozen in place so I started to walk towards her and she took off running. Man I fucked up, I fell to the ground and lost it. I just ruined any chance of actually having a relation ship with Nikki, I screwed it up this is all my fault.

"Wh-why d-do I-i a-always f-fuck up" I cried.

"Billie, its ok, Nikki couldn't hate you if she wanted to" Tre said rubbing my shoulder.

"Yeah? But I could, you just yelled at my best friend and made her cry!" Bella yelled before running after Nikki. 

"Bella wait you don't get it Billi-" Mike tried to yell but Bella obviously isn't listening so he gave up. Instead he ran after her leaving me and Tre alone.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you buddy, I was just frustrated because I've noticed you acting weird, like your hiding something for a while now and I just, care about ya man, like Y'know when your best friend looks upset you gotta do something right and I just feel bad cuz like-" I started rambling but i was cut off by warm soft lips, I instantly kissed back, realizing that it was Tre. Then I pulled away and stared at him in shock, but before either of us could say anything I heard Nikki's voice.

"Y'know I came back because I felt bad for making you cry, no scratch that i completely hated myself for making you cry, and when I come back y-you've already m-moved on, I mean w-we didn't even o-officially break up and Y'know I thought I could trust you, but the truth is YOUR JUST LIKE CAMERON!" She yelled the last part before falling into Mike's arms, who was looking at me like I was the most evil person in the world, and Bella, was terrifying me the way she looked at me, it's like she wants to kill me right here, and right now and  if I make a wrong move she will, without hesitation. Those last words kept replaying in my head as I listened to Nikki's crying,"YOUR JUST LIKE CAMERON" 

"Nikki please just let me explain" I pleaded.

"Explain what? That you broke her trust and her fucking heart and that you didn't mean to and I't wont happen again? huh? I'm tired of seeing her hurt Y'know?" Bella said furiously.

"Exactly, I fucked up really bad, like really fucking bad, but Y'know what, I- I don't know what came over me and I don't know why I was mad and I'm so sorry, and I love her so damn much, what happened with Tre, I don't even know It kinda just happened, but Nikki, I promise I wont let it happen again, you- you just got to trust me ok? Nikki I love you so much please, forgive me" I said and at that point Nikki had looked up at me.

"I don't know, h-how do I know that you w-wont do i-it again?" She stuttered.

"I- uh you just gotta trust me" I said.

"Ok, I guess" she said walking towards me cautiously.

"oh my god, baby don't be afraid of me I-I'm so sorry" I say walking to  her.

"I-im sorry f-for running of like that" she said while crying.

"It's ok, it's not your fault" I said pulling her into a hug.

"I love you" she whispers

"I love you too" I whisper back.

"It's getting late I should get home and let my ass hole mother know I'm still alive." She said letting go of me.

"Alright I'll walk you" I said smiling and I took her by the hand.

"Can you guys find your way home alive or do I need to come back?" I ask with a little laugh.