Chapter 8

~Nikki's P.ov~

"Because I Love you" Billie said cutting me off. There's no way. he just met me like a week ago there's no way he loves me.

"N-no you don't" I stutter. I see the others watching us intensely

"But.. I- I do" He said quietly

"I love you to," I whispered so quietly that I barely heard it.

"Lets just go" I change the subject and smile a weak smile at Billie. He smiled back but I could tell it was forced and something was defiantly on his mind.

"Ok" Billie agrees and we walk outside and make a run for it. We get to the guys car and  I find all of our cell phones

"GUYS LOOK" I yell and they all come over to the car and look through the window.

"But its locked" Tre says

"I can fix that" Billie says punching the window

"BILLIE" I scream

"Hey Its fine I'm fine" He says showing me his hand which is Gushing blood.

"No your not fine" I mumble

"I'll be ok" He smiles

I climb through the broken window and get our phones. I give everyone there phones and immediately dial 911.

"911 whats your emergency?"

"Uhm Hello my name Is Nicole Brookes, and I'm with Billie Joe Armstrong Tre Cool Mike Dirnt and Bell- I mean Annabelle Hazel and we just escaped a kidnapping and we've been 3 days without food or water" I explain to the lady on the phone.

"Oh, Yes I know who you are and You all were reported missing three days ago we've been looking for you! Whats your location Ma'me" She asked excitedly.

"Really? I just got kidnapped I have no fucking Idea where I am can't you trace my phone or something?" I ask getting impatient.

"Oh yes we can, help is on the way Ms.Brookes" She said before hanging up.

"Guys shes tracing my phone, we're finally gonna get out of here." I say with a smile

"FINALLY I"M STARVING" Tre yells making us all laugh.

"Yup Tre we can go eat the biggest meal in the world once we get outa here." Bella says with a smile.

"YES" Mike yells and we all laugh.

Then we here sirens in the distance and in that moment I realized that everything's gonna be ok....

Or so I thought..

A/N HEY I KNOW I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY BUT I WAS HOME AND MY WIFI SUCKS! BUT I PRACTICALLY LIVE AT MY BEST FRIENDS HOUSE (AKA BELLA) AND I'M BACK HERE SO HERES CHAPTER 8 AND I'M SORRY ITS SO SHORT BUT I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW I PROMISE!!

ALSO ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER HHAHAHAHAHA

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS CUZ I LOVE COMMENTS 

I'LL SEE YOU LITTLE IDIOTS NEXT CHAPTER

PEACE