11 Chapter

~Tre Pov~ (Lmao)
"I was all by myself" I sang as we went down the hall to see if Billie had woken up yet. We got to the room and I excitedly run and open the door, what I see makes my jaw drop and I forget that Mike and Bella are behind me.
"BILLIE" I yell as I see Billie sitting up and Nikki in his lap kissing him. She pulls away immediately after hearing my voice and her face turns bright red.
"Tre" Billie laughed
"MOVE IT ASS HOLE" Mike yells from behind me. I move and a very happy Bella and Mike run in. Mike attacks Billie with a hug.
"Damn it Billie don't scare us like that, do you know how much that terrified me, I don't know what id do with out you man" Mike rambled not letting go of Billie.
"Hey its ok, im here now" Billie said rubbing Mikes back.
"I SHIP IT AWEEE" i yell referring to Mike and Billie.
"YES" Bella agrees.
"So, uhh what was going on when i walked in" I said raising and eyebrow.
"What.. nothing" Nikki said blushing.
"Bull shit" I laughed
"What, oh we were just kissing" Billie said scratching the back of his neck nervously. 
"BILLIE AND NIKKI SITTING IN A TREE FIRST COMES LOVE MARRIAGE NEXT COMES THE BABY IN THE BABY CARRIAGE" I yell. Which makes Bella and Mike laugh, but Nikki and Billie start blushing like crazy.
"Can i leave this fucking shitty ass place now?" Billie asks.
"I don't know let me go ask the hot ass nurse" I say before winking and skipping out off the room.
~Billies Pov~
Damn i never thought id wake up to hearing Nikki say that she loves me. God I love her. I wanna get out of this place though.. Just then Tre comes running in.
"BILLIE YOUR A FREE FUCKER!" Tre screamed.
"YES" I yelled and started yanking the wires out of my arms and the machines start going crazy and Nurses run in.
"Hey its all goof Tre said my nurse said I could leave." I tell them.
"Yes, but you shouldn't be yanking the wires out like that" a hot blonde said to me.
"Oh, right, im just excited to leave, Y'know?" Then we all go to check out and i sign myself out and we leave.
"Who's care did you guys bring?" I ask curiously.
"Originally we jacked Cameron's car, but then we went and Got Mikes truck last night, all of us except for Nikki slept over at Mikes." Bella explained.
"Oh" i said as we approached Mikes Truck.
"I CALL SHOT GUN" Tre screamed and ran to the passenger side of the car before any of us even got a chance to protest. So Mike Drove and Me, Nikki, and Bella where in the back seat. Nikki sat in the middle
And i was on her right and Bella on her left. Nikki laid her head on my shoulder and I put my hand on her thigh, she flinched at first, im guessing she thought of Cameron. So i started to move my hand but she grabbed it and put it back. I smiled. I guess Tre noticed because he took a fucking Picture, and the Flash wad on.
"Tre!" I yelled
"What you guys are fucking adorable" He said which made my face turn red. Yes im bi and I like Tre, and mike a little. Deal with it.
"Seee your blushing" see smiled i just looked away and Finally we got to my house.
"Im gonna take a shower and Get changed and stuff Ill meet you guys at christy road in 2 hours okay?" I said getting out of the car. "Ok They all agree except for Nikki
"Uhh can I uhh stay here with you?" She asks nervously.
"Of course i smile extending my hand to help her out of the truck  she took my hand and got out. Then the others left and we began to walk up to the door.
"Damn my mom doesn't even know im alive" i laugh.
"I guess its a good time to tell her then huh" Nikki smiled. And we walked in.
"MA' IM HOME" I yelled when we walked in. I heard feet run down the stairs.
"BILLIE" Mother screamed while hugging me.
"Mom, its ok im alive" i said laughing.
"I know but its been 4 days since I've seen you! What happened!" She exclaimed while pulling away from me to look into my eyes. We explain everything that happened and go up to my room. I close the door behind us.
"I fucking love you" i say pulling her in for a hug.
"I love you too" she smiled.
"Will you uhh be my girlfriend?" I ask nervously
"Oh mt god yes of course she said kissing me. Then i went to take a shower.
" Ugh i need to go home and  change" she complained.
"Ughh babeee don't leavee" I whined.
"But I need clothes and a shower." I have clothes that will fit you and you can shower with  me "i explained.
"Ok but i don't know about the showering with you, i mean its awkward Y'know?" She said nervously laughing.
"Its ok I wad joking anyway, ill go first then u can take a shower." I explain and she nods her head.
"I love you so much" I said kissing her.
"I love you too" she said after wr kissed. Then, I took a shower
A/N
HOW DO U FEEL ABOUT THEM DATING? WHO SHIPS NILLIE LEMME KNOW. ALSO CAN I JUST SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS IT REALLY MOTIVATES ME TO KEEP WRITING. ALSO PLZ LEAVE COMMENTS I LOVE COMMENTS.
OK
As always, Ill see you Next Chapter, My little Idiots
PEACE