Chapter 4

Nikki's Pov

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing I started to get up to get it but then I realized someones arm was resting across my side. I rolled over to see A shirtless sleeping Billie. And may I say he was fucking adorable. I slipped out from under his arm and got to my phone which had stopped ringing. I realized It was 6 A'm I unintentionally slept over at Billie's house. I had 1 missed calls from my mom, 32 from Bella and about 12367575757575757547672837487437443648938 Texts from Bella. I Called my mom and explained everything, and got grounded. I texted Bella and told her that I fell asleep at Billies and I'm Alive. Then I went to Billie and began lightly shaking him to wake him up.

"Hmm what is it" He said sitting up on the edge of the bed causing our faces to be inches apart.

"Uhh I-its j-just that.. that its l-like 5 A'm we slept all night" I stutter because our faces are so close. I can feel his breathing. 

"Oh.. shit.." He says looking into my eyes

"Can we skip school today?" I ask still looking into his eyes.

"Yeah whatever you want" He said still staring into my eyes Then before I knew it his hand was on the back of my neck and he was leaning in, but I couldn't I couldn't let my self Love another person I can't get attached so I pulled away.

"I-I'm So s-sorry B-billie I- I Can't do this" I said with tears running down my face as I ran out of his room down the stairs and out of the house Not stopping till I was sitting on the corner alone. I started crying and I lost it. I Like Billie a lot I really do but, I don't want to get attached, I'm afraid to Love again I don't wanna get hurt ever again. I know he would never hit me like Cameron did but still I don't think he really likes me anyway. All the sudden I looked up to see Billie running down the street towards me while trying to get his shirt on.

"N- Nikki, I get it if you don't like me its okay you don't have to k-kiss me just come back to my house." He said out of breath I just stood up and followed him back once we got up to his room he closed the door.

"I'm sorry Bj" I say looking at the ground

"Its ok Kiki" He smiled

"My moms out of town for the week so you can hang out here when ever you want he said smiling.

"Yes That sounds AWESOME" I say smiling like crazy

"Lets do something fun" He says jumping up and running down stairs I follow him he puts some Music on and BLASTS it thru the house. Then we got this bright idea for me to climb onto the banister on top the stairs and jump down to Billie who would then catch me

"I'm scared" I say while I'm at the top

"its ok trust me I wouldn't let you gt hurt Kiki" He said then he smiled up at me

"Ok Im trusting you" I said

"Ok On three" He said

"1"

"2" 

"3!!" He yelled and I jumped i screamed a little as I fell through the air but as promised I landed in Billie's strong arms and  he spun around with me still in his arms.

"see wasn't that fun" He said laughing

"Sure was Bj" I said looking into his eyes. Then he set me down and we just started laughing

"I'm Hungryyyyy" I whined

" Well then lets go get some food" He said smiling at me. We both put on our shoes then left his house and started walking down the street.

"Where should we go" He asked

"Uhhhh I want pizza" I laugh

"Oh well fuck this lets go back to the house and I'll order it" He laughed