Chapter 15

~Nikkis Pov~~

"Billie stay with me," I said with tears rushing down my face.

"I love you so fucking much you cant die..." I say hoping for any sign that hes alive.

"I-l-love y-you t-too" He managed to spit out

"Oh my god dont try to talk, your gonna make your state worse" I said crying 

"just hang in there Beej I  can hear the sirens." I say as I hear them pull up and rush inside the paramedics took Billie immediately to the hospital and suggested that I call the others before going there myself. So I decided to call Bella first.

"B-bella" I said crying as soon as she answered.

"Hey, Nikki whats wrong." she said concerned.

"I-its B-billie" I cried

"I swear to fucking god, what did he do now?" she said getting mad

"No h-he d-didn't do any thing.." I said quickly defending him.

"Then what happened is he ok oh m god is he hurt or something?" She said freaking out.

"M-my m-mom t-tried to gg-get us to break up and he refused a-and" I cried into the phone.

"What happened Nikki" Bella said and she sounded like she was on the verge of tears.

"M-my mom hit h-him over the head with a beer bottle ad h-he lost a lot of b-blood" I cried

"Oh my fucking..." she started but  instead of finishing her sentence she started crying.

"i-is h-he gonna b-be ok?" she asked quietly

"I don't know hes in the hospital now" I told her

"Ill text the guys and tell them to meet us at Christy road and that it's an emergency, be there in 5 ok?" Bella asked.

"Yeah then we all go to the hospital" I said sniffling

"Alright, Bye" she said

"Bye" I mumbled before hanging up and literally running to the tracks. Mike Tre and Bella finally showed up.

"What happened?" Mike asked

"wheres Billie?" Tre asked

"About that.... he was rushed to the hospital" I mumble trying not to cry again.

"WHAT IS HE OK WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND" Tre flipped out.

"M-my mom hit h-him with a- b-beer bottle" I stuttered and then I lost it and I fell into Mikes arms.

"I- c-cant l-lose h-him I fucking love him y-y'know? I cried.

"Shhh its ok lets just go to the hospital" Mike said rubbing my back then we all ran to Mikes truck and sped of to the hospital.

********* 

"Excuse me can you tell me what room Billie Joe Armstrong is in?" I asked nicely to the lady at the counter.

"Uhh, thats confidential, only immediate family are aloud to see him at the moment he is in urgent care" the woman said with attitude.

"Look, hes my fucking boy friend and these are his best friends EVER so your going to tell us what room my Beej is in, right now.

"Look, I'm sorry but I cant tell you, as i said its confi-" She began but i interrupted her.

"WHERE IS BILLIE JUST FUCKING TELL ME OK" I screamed while attempting to hold back tears.

"Ok ok, room 227 3rd floor" she said and we all ran to the elevator. and finally got to the room and I opened the door to see Billie laying there with bandages ll over his head and the only sound was the steady beeping from the heart rate machine. as I got closer to him I could hear his breathing which made me so happy. then his eyes fluttered open.

"hey, Beej how You feeling?" I asked caressing  his cheek. he didn't respond.

"Billie are you ok?" I asked worriedly.

"Nikki" he said softly

"Your alive" I said hugging him. then Tre Mike and Bella joined in and it was a group hug.

"Guys ots not like i died" Billie laughed.

"I love you" I said kissing his cheek.

"I love you too" He said smiling. Then lots of doctors came and we signed lots of papers and decided to head home for the night,

"hey Billie my mom got arrested can I spend the night at your house" I said laughing.

"Of  course babe" He said looking over at me, we were both in the back seat holding hands. once we got to billies we said good bye to the others and went inside. I didn't see Ollie anywhere and I was beginning to get concerned then we found a note that said she had to fly out to Nevada for work and will be gone for the weekend or longer.

"Oh well since moms gone you can stay all weekend if you want" Billie said with a laugh.

"Sure" I smiled

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked smiling like a  little kid.

"Of  course" I said jumping around in a circle. Then he chose the conjuring 2 knowing that I'm afraid of horror movies

"Beej do we have to watch a horror movie" I complained scooting closer to him on the couch.

"I love this movie Kiki, its ok I'll keep you safe he said putting an arm around me and we watched the movie with me occasionally jumping or screaming do to the jump scares. Then it ended.

"I'm tired can we sleep" I asked  yawning

"Of course, we can do whatever you want babe" He said before pecking me on the lips and standing up. I got up and followed him to his room and I went to his closet and found a hoodie then I took it to the bathroom and took off my jeans and shirt and just put on his hoodie, I walked back into the room to find Billie in nothing but his boxers.

"Hey sexy" I mumbled while climbing into his bed

"Hi beautiful;" he smiled before turning off the lights and crawling into bed with me.

"good night I love you" He said while wrapping his arms around my waist  and pulling me close to his chest.

"Good night I love you too" I said before drifting off to sleep.

A/N IM SO SORRy FOR NOT UPDATING SATURDAY, I GOT HIT IN THE FACE WITH A WRENCH AND THE TRUCK GOT STUCK  IN A TURTLE HOLE, IT WAS A VERY EVENTFUL AFTERNOON. AND YESTERDAY I WAS BUSY CUZ MY BEST FRIEND WAS IN THE HOSPITAL AND MY UNCLE HAD A HEART ATTACK. AND NOW IM SICK BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE TOMORROW AFTER SCHOOL AS LONG AS NO ONE DIES ON ME

ALSO THANKS FOR ALLLLL THE READDS AND COMMENTS AND VOTES LIKE WUUUUT

ANYWAY,

As Always, I'll see you Little Idiots Next Chapter 

PEACE