Welcome To Your New Home B????

Chapter 24
King
"Will let me introduce myself since I'm new to this story my name is king and I'm the one that bought Erika form Colin. I have blond hair with light blue eyes, i am mixed between two different kind of race so I'm Spanish with a little bit of Jamaican in me and that's it. "Come on let me show you to your room I strict out my hand for her to grab it but she just shakes her head and got off up the floor and followed me up the stairs. "Where are you talking me?" "To your room I told her!" "Are you going to kill me?" I looked at her for a brief moment and though what the fuck did Colin do to her I shake my head and continue to walk her to her room. 'The moment we got there I looked at her and smiled "this is your new room and like I told you before I'm your new master! 'She rolled her yes and said "I know!" 'I slowly took  slow and Study breaths to calm my anger and opened the door for her to get inside. 'As I walked  down the stairs I hear her call my name, "king! King!!! "Yes I said! "Can you come here please she said! 'I walked backed up the steps and knocked on the door a faint come in was heard thur the door and I opened it the moment I walked in my eyes popped out of my head there she stood full on naked in front of me I slowly skim her body up and down "you called!" She turned around and screamed and started backing away! "What! What! Are you doing in here she stuttered? 'I started to get mad you called me what do you mean what I'm I doing here! 'She looked at me and started screaming and ran back into the bathroom. 'Now I started to get mad so I ran up to the door and started bagging on it telling her to get out right this moment! "Fiiiinnneee she stuttered and walked out I grabbed her arm and she wiz in pain. "Put some clothes on I told her and walked out the room. Ten minutes later she came out in a all black jumpsuit i looked at her with hunger eyes and slowly licked my lips she shivered and slowly started walking away from me I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me. 'She Started to shake her head for me to let her go but I told her I have show her the tour of this beautiful house she looked at me with tears in her eyes I wiped away her tears I'm not gonna hurt you I told her! "Yes you are! You bought me form my kidnapper and now I'm your prisoner there's no escaping this shit whole. 'I looked at her with sad eyes and said "i bought you because I saw something in you and yes you'll be carrying my child but I'm going to make you fall in love with me first!  "She looked at me like I was crazy! "And how are you going to do that she asked? "You just watch and see you'll fall head over heels in love with me and you'll never want to leave this Paradise! "Your a nut job and I don't know what sick twisted game you and Colin are playing but i don't want to be apart of it you both can fuck off! "You'll regret you ever told me that and I close and locked her inside her new found room sweet dream Erica you'll fall in love with me they always do.