You Can Always Run But You Can Never Hide From Me.

Chapter 12
Colin
"I stood by the window watching Erika peacefully sleep underneath the covers when she stayed overnight to finish her shift I was outside in my car waiting for her to get off, and when she did I followed her and now I know where she lives. 'So here I am outside her window watching my beautiful bride to be and the mother of my child sleep so peacefully oh but my dear sweet Erika that's not going to be for long cause I will come to get you and best believe that's very soon. "As I slide form the window I started walking to her front porch as I was there I started searching thur every pot bowl to find the spare key, when I finally found it I picked it up slowly walked towards the door and pushed the key in, as the knob slowly started to turn it made a screeching noise, and I stepped in not bothering to close the door I made my way to the stairs and into her bedroom. "As I stood by the door frame I watched her naked body man she was exquisite the way her breast moved and down was art to me, I kept walking closer to the bed and I trace my cold dead finger down her breast I took my finger and started twirling it around her brown nipples a small moan let her mouth so I continued to her stomach and stopped at her beautiful pussy, I stood there admiring the art that laid in front me, I became to lick my lips as I slowly spread her legs open just one taste I thought to myself it would hurt, so I pushed my head slowly in between her legs and licked her clit she let out a moan in her sleep and that gave me an opportunity to slide my whole tongue in as I licked her moans got louder, I slowly slide my tongue out of her pussy I kissed it and kissed her lips, but before I ran out I whispered in her ear you'll soon get to full package soon again, I then took a pen and paper and wrote her a note.