Let The Games Begin..

Chapter 6
Erika
"Please just let me go! "Now you know I can't that Erika! "Who can you know so much about me when i don't even know your fucking god damn name? "Oh my sweet dear Erika but you do know my name or at least you recognize my face! 'As he stepped out of the shadows and into the light the only sound that came out my mouth was a ear piercing scream.... "shhhhhhh he said putting his index finger to my lips if you keep screaming like that they would find you and Will we can't let that happen now can we! 'Colin is that you! "Surprise did you miss me? " Colin was my high school sweetheart Will was you see we never dated back then and that's when he started to kinda get obsessed with me, I didn't really though it would of been harmless I guess I was wrong. "I love you Erika but you see you never gave me a chance with you so know I'll just have to take it form you! "He took me from the shower bridal style and carried me to his "Secret room" and thur me on the bed he then walked over to his closet and took out a black think rope and walked over to me, he took my arms and pushed my hands on each side of the bed bored and tied them tightly on till it gave me rope burn next he walked over to his bed side table and opened it he took out a slick blind fold and slowly but it over my eyes. "Please Colin stop you don't have to do this we can talk about this like adult! "Colin" its to let for that Erika know it's time for you to feel all the pain I felt all these years! "He slowly started to kiss my cheeks softly at first but then I went rough like he was mad at himself or something, he took his hands and started to Rome ever inch of my body I tried to control my actions but then failed me a soft moan escaped my lips and I feel him smirk with satisfaction, he then move lower to my abdomen a tear ran down my cheek and I whimper "Stop please Colin don't do this!" "Colin" shhhh it will all be over soon! "As he spread my legs open more tears ran down my cheeks I then heard the sound unzipped pants and then that's when I felt the pain he thrust deep inside me and I let out a ear pitching scream with a mixer of my tears. "He had sex with me and I had a feeling this isn't going to be the last time either.