"She's Perfect For Me"

Chapter 2
Unknown
"As I spend hidden in the trees I just couldn't keep my eyes off her, when she was walking down near the hill I peaked through the dark trees and watch her closely man she was the most beautiful piece of art I've ever seen to bad soon enough I'll have to steel her for my own personal use. "I can't wait to feel the soft texture of her hair, the sweet smell of her skin, and last but not least to inside of her core. "So I walked out of dark trees and into the dark night following her every move wanted to touch her but surly can't it was torture to see something so pure and innocent roaming this very earth. "Have ever wanted something or better yet someone so bad but you couldn't reach them Will that's exactly what's happening to me right this moment. "As o continue to watch her walk these dark roads that's when I knew at had the opportunity to follow her and so I did. "I followed her like I was a lost puppy and she was my owner but I made sure I wasn't seen as she came to a holt I knew she'd reach home so keep quiet and made my way up the small little Forest a inch form her house and stayed there as she got in changed her clothes, took a shower and let me tell you seeing her naked was like seeing a work of art beautiful and stood there waiting for her to shut the lights off so I can make my next move.