The Light To Freedom..

Chapter 9
Erika
"As I watched him walk out the door I wiped my tear stained face and tried to break myself free. "When I finally untied myself I ran like there was no tomorrow out the house and into the pitch black woods. "I'm Freeee I screamed and continued running as I ran I left like he was some what behind me so I slowly turned my head and saw nothing so I continued on running on till I knew the close was clear. "I think the close is clear there's no sign of him anywhere I'm free, I'm finally free! "The more I walked the more I knew that my legs will soon give out on me so I pushed them a little further as I was so close to my house I fall face first on the grass and passed out. "I felt something wet dripping on my face as I struggle to open up my eyelets they somewhat felt I little bit heavy I'm I drugged or something I asked myself? "Oh no! No! No! Don't tell me he found me again Please, please!!! I don't want to go back I'm so close to home, wait a minute I am home! "Oh thank you god. "As my eyes finally opened and I got up form the dirty ground I walked into my house to see nothing no one was home it's like the minute my family found out I was missing to packed up everything and moved. "How could they I thought to myself so your telling me that my disappearance was a ticket for them to up and leave and occluding taking everything with them fucking assholes. "I just stood there for a good 15 minutes looked around the house and left. "I walked over to a pay phone and called my best friend as I dialled her number I patiently waiting for an answer but sadly got nothing, I slammed the phone and walked to a near by café and asked if they where hiring. "Excuse me! "Yes!!" "Hm by any chance are you guys hiring? "As a matter of fact yes we are one of our waitresses quit and we don't have anyone to replace her. "So when is the interview? "How about you come tomorrow morning around say 7:00! "Sure that'll be fine thank you! "Your welcome. "As I walked out the café my phone started to buzz! (Buzz) (buzz) "hello I said!" Hello my angel a voice said on the other side! "Who's this!" "Awww did you forgot about me so soon! "I knew when the person said I exactly who it was? "Colin" you don't forget your mine just because your free now doesn't me your free forever! "What do you want form me Colin why can't you just leave me the fuck alone? "Hahaha" now why on earth will I do that, you see erika your soon going to be carrying my child you can't escape no matter how you try I will find you and you will be mine. "And with that the called ended to think I was finally going to have me freedom but I forgot that the day he raped me he cum inside me there's no escaping him and this nightmare that's called life.