"You Ever Heard Of Round Two Baby!!"

Chapter 8
Colin
"There she was laid up in my bed all tied up you see I could of let her go a all time ago but you see that's not going to happen she knows to much now! "Erika" mmm! So when can I be free from this hell whole you call a home? "I looked at her and laughed you'll be free real soon by tonight I'll let you go under one more favour! "Erika" and what the fuck is that huh? "I make love to you one more night and you can walk thur those doors as a free women! "Erika" and if I refuse this deal? "Will my sweet Erika I will kill you! 'As she slowly stepped back form me she looked around the room obviously trying to find something to hit me with or a Secret room to sneak out to Wi'll I'm unconscious on the ground. "Erika" fine I'll do it but only because it's for my freedom! "Of course! Now lay back on the bed and I'm sorry but I have to tie you back up again so you don't try to run away or anything! "Erika" whatever! 'As she moved towards the bed I took her arms and tied them together and tie it to the bed bored, I walked over to my dresser and pulled out my favourite tie and tied it over her eyes. "I then slowly started to take off her clothes I kissed ever  inch of her body and back up to her collarbone I pushed my hard dick slowly in her pussy and stroke in and out while whispering sweet words in her ears and I said "the way I choke you it's like my hand is permanently attached to your throat. Rocking your body like the ocean does the boat. As you cum for me in waves and soak me in these sheets... stroking you out the rhythm of your heart beats. "As I said those words to her I kept stroking deeper inside her and as her moans full the these walls I New I was about to cum and fast so as I thrust deeper one more time she screamed and cried for me to stop so I slowly slipped out and walked out the room but before I closed the door I turned to her and say your free for now see you soon or in this case 9 months form now, and closed the door behind me.