'The Day I Went Missing"

Chapter 4
( 3 days later)
Erika
"I've been missing for three days and I still don't know who kidnapped me. "I've been screaming out for help but no one ever showed I've screamed so much for the past 3 days that I have no voice and strength felt in me to continue! "Are you fucking done with all the screaming he said" "Fuck you i spat at him! "He slowly wiped his face and then slept mine. "Why do you always make me to that he screamed at me! "What is it that you want from me? "I want you of course!" "But why I screamed out!! "Shut The Fuck Up!!! "The minute he said that I shut my lips I looked at him with tears in my eyes cause I was so afraid of what he would end up doing next! "As he came closer to me he slowly started to caress my cheeks with his thumb and whispered please stop making me mad at you I need you in my life I love you and you now that! "I looked at him with anger in my eyes and shouted I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU so please let me go and I wouldn't call the cops I promise! "NOOOOO he shouted and took my head and throw it against the cement wall and the last time I heard before I blackout was "I'm sooo sorry why do you always make me fucking do that why god damn it why and I let the darkness took over me once again but this time I was sure I wasn't getting up form this one anytime soon.