A Mates Mark

I am having family issues right now, just so those who weren't aware of it now know.

That is the reason I have been having a hard time writing. I'm not really sure of this chapter but I hope you like it :)

_________________________________________

*Olivia*

I pressed myself closer to Hunter, gasping for air as I read the message again and again. He was here and he was coming for me. I felt as if someone was watching me, watching my every move. He had to be here the entire time.

"We need to go back now" I stated in a hurry, but Hunter didn't pay attention to me he was too busy eyeing the wording on the floor.

I pressed myself close to him and shook his body, trying to pull him out of his trance. "We need to go" I said hurriedly making Hunter look at me and nod. He shifted his body so that I was behind him and slowly looked around. He sniffed the air and then made his way towards the door, keeping me behind him all the time.

I closed my eyes, pressing my body close to his, smelling his scent. He was the only person who could keep me sane right now. I didn't want to think about my father. I didn't want to think about the fact that he could be after me right now.

Hunter held the car door open for me as he motioned for me to step in. Once I was seated, he quickly got in and started the engine. Being quiet the entire while.

"I am sorry" I whispered biting my lip and saw him look my way. He slowly took my hand in his, inter lacing our fingers. "I'm not"

We drove quietly to the pack house, none of us saying another word. As Hunter parked the car, I quickly got out, walking hurriedly towards the door.

"Calm down Kitten" Hunter drawled, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me into his hard chest.

"I need to see Sam, I need to speak to mom. They need to know" I spit out as I buried my face into his chest, breathing in his scent deeply.

"I won't let anyone hurt you. I love you" Hunter whispered softly as I pulled away. I nodded, knowing that was true and turned back towards the house. The garden and the porch. I frowned at that but didn't say anything. Stepping inside the pack house I noticed that all the pack members were gathered around the common room. I turned to look at Hunter, but he was looking straight at his pack.

"I called them using our mind link" he said quietly and realisation dawned over my features. I let Hunter pull me closer in his chest as we stood near the door.

"My mate is in trouble. I will not go into details about things, but her father is hunting her along with her mother and Sam. Olivia is your Alpha female and I expect everyone in this pack house to look out for her and her family as they are a part of us now. I want all the males to meet me on the training ground. I will speak to you about the attack plan" Hunter said, his voice ringing loud and clear. I noticed the pack members turn their attention to me and could sense their worry and concern.

"Can I speak to Sam before?" I turned around, asking Hunter. He smiled at me and nodded. Standing on my toes, I leaned towards him and placed a kiss on his lips, before quickly making my way to Sam's room.

I knew that Sam hadn't been down for the meeting, so I knocked on his door cautiously. After a few minutes the door opened and I gasped in surprise as I noticed two completely naked girls lying on the bed and Sam standing in front of me just in his jeans. I bit my lips, to keep in my disgust. Clearing my throat I started to speak but Sam held his hand up, silencing me and stepped out locking the door behind him.

"I went home today. Dad is here. The entire house is destroyed" I said softly, still staring at the ground. I jumped away from Sam, in fear, as a snarl was ripped from his throat.