Confessions- Part 1

Hey guys! :)

So, I am finally back! Hope you all like this chapter, but its a little rushed so try and ignore it please?

Vote and comment and enjoy!

Next chapter of Darkest Desire should be up soon after! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Olivia*

"I need to see her" I argued with the doctor as Sam held onto my hand comfortingly. As soon as we had received the news about mom being in the hospital we ran, but we were not allowed to see her as she was in a critical condition.

"You can't meet her right now. Please let us do our job" The doctor spoke up and turned around and left. I watched him walk away and turned to look at Sam, who was looking at the ground.

"She met him didn't she?" He asked softly in an emotionless voice and raised his head to look at me. "I guess" I said softly and made my way towards one of the hospital chairs. I didn't want to believe it, but something told me that mom had met dad. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

"You should call Hunter, he should know" Sam spoke up and I shook my head and closed my eyes, settling against the chair. No, I couldn't speak too Hunter, at least not until I figured out how to tell him about my past. I sighed and rubbed my head as it slowly started to ache. I really needed to see mom. Tears streamed down my eyes and I bit my lips, stopping myself from screaming. I didn't know what I would do if something happened to her.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulder and looked up to see Sam give me a comforting smile. "She will be alright. She promised us" He said and I nodded and hugged him, closing my eyes.

"You need to go to school. I'm not letting you miss it" Sam shouted,when I told him about me skipping school. I ignored his screaming and opened the front door. I gasped as I saw Hunter leaning against the wall. My heart skipped a beat as I watched his dark black eyes watch me with concern and so much desire. Before I could say anything, he pulled me close, moulding our bodies together, pressing a heated kiss to my neck. I moaned as he sucked on my pulse point and withered in his arms. He slowly pulled away, but held me close.

"Are you unwell?" He asked, his voice hoarse as I watched him with dazed eyes. I shook my head to clear my thoughts and answered him. "Nope, I am perfectly alright" I said grinning at him but he didn't seem to return the smile. "Then why were you at the hospital yesterday night?" He asked in an agitated voice. I gasped and stepped back. Was Hunter spying on me? I could feel my temper flaring and I shouted irritated. "How did you know? Are you following me or something now?"

"One of my friends was out there, he saw you so he called me. Is there something you are hiding?" He asked stepping closer to me. I backed away from him and was pressed against the wall, next to the door. I held my tears as I thought about my mom. "I had to visit a friend" I lied and noticed Hunter's eyes narrow.

"And who is this friend of yours?" He growled as his hands caressed my waist, sending delicious shivers along my body. I leaned against his touch, but stopped as I remembered his question. "Seth" I lied, remembering the name of Sam's close friend. I noticed Hunter's jaw clench as he pulled away. I watched him curiously, wondering what was wrong with him.

"Alright. Can we go now?" He asked and motioned towards his car and I realised that he had come to pick me up. I bit my lip wondering how to say no.

"Hunter, I won't be coming for a few days. I am going to the hospital" I said biting my lips and noticed his eyes flash with anger and jealousy. "Fine" and with that turned around and left. I sighed and swiftly made my way towards the door, when I was pulled back. I shivered as I felt Hunter's breath on my neck and leaned against his touch. He pulled me in the house and upstairs towards my room. I watched wide eyed as he threw my bedroom door open and the threw me on the bed, locking the door behind him.