Bad News

Sorry guys! :)

Took long enough for this upload, but I hope it is worth it :)

Vote and Comment and enjoy!

The next upload will mostly be once I come back on the 16th April :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Olivia*

I looked over at Sam and shook my head, looking back at mom. There was something wrong and I knew it. She had been totally cut off from Sam and me since morning and hadn't spoken a word to either of us. I knew that Sam wanted to speak to her, but it just didn't feel like the right time.

"I won't be home for three days" Mom spoke up suddenly as she finished chopping and turned to look at me. "Why?" I asked confused as I quickly ate the breakfast and put my plate for wash.

"I have some work related to a property I invested in before marrying your father" Mom replied back and quickly turned back to her work. "When will you be back?" I asked biting my lip as I watched her back. Why did I feel as if something bad was going to happen? Even though I had no clue what.

"Soon" Was all she said. Sam muttered something under his breath, turned around and left. I sat there quietly until I heard the knock on the door. I kissed mom bye and quickly opened the door, a smile spreading across my face as I saw Hunter leaning against the door frame. My body started to heat up as it always did in his presence and I blushed under his gaze.

I had worn a short denim skirt that was just an inch or two above my knee and a cute blouse on top. "Morning" I spoke softly as Hunter wrapped his arms around me pulling me in for a hug. I sighed and snuggled closer loving his arms around me. Yes, I loved his kisses and his touch, but when he just held me, nothing could compare to that.

"Good morning Kitten" Hunter replied, his deep voice ringing in my ears. I pulled away and slowly pressed a soft kiss to his cheek. "Let's go" I said quietly and Hunter pulled me towards his car. I bit my lips as I thought about where mom was off to and it worried me. Could it be that she was going to visit dad? No! She had promised that no matter what we would never contact him.

"Kitten?" Hunter called out and I turned to look at him as he drove the car. "Hmm?" I muttered and saw a look of hurt pass across his feature before he looked at me without an expression. I leaned towards him settling on his lap and laid my head on his chest, with my legs on either side of him.

"You weren't listening... Are you alright?" Hunter asked in a muffled voice and I moaned softly, forgetting what he was saying. Being this close to his body made me go in frenzy and I tried to get closer to him. Hunter pulled my face up and smashed his lips against mine. I moaned in pleasure as his tongue entered my mouth and his hands made their way to my neglected pussy.

His fingers stretched as they entered my already drenched pussy making me throw my head back wantonly in pleasure. I slowly rocked my hips against his finger trying to get him in closer."Fuck kitten, stop moving" Hunter grunted as he bent his head lower taking in my nipple through my blouse. "Oh God!" I gasped and my hands clenched against his dick. I felt myself cream further as I remembered his taste. Suddenly I was pushed hard against the wheel and I realised that Hunter had stopped the car. I took a deep breathless breath and looked over at Hunter, who was looking at me with desire.

"Back seat" Was all he said and pushed me off my lap and threw me on the back seat. I shouted in surprise but forgot everything as Hunter leaned over me. "You make me so fucking hard. With all that teasing" He growled. I gulped as he slowly pulled my skirt down my leg and on the floor of the car. My legs closed on their own accord and I noticed the warning in Hunter's gaze. His hands slowly pulled my legs apart and he pulled down my panty. I let out a breathless moan as his nose skimmed it, taking in the smell of my arousal. "Someone is excited" He purred and tucked in my panty in his jeans pocket. He pulled my legs apart, wrapping them around his neck and lowering his head.