Surprises

Here is the next chapter :)

Vote and comment and enjoy :)

I am looking for someone to make banners/cover for both my stories, if u r interested then please send me a mail.

--------------------------------------------

*Olivia*

I bit my lips as I watched Hunter shift and in front stood his wolf. I looked up and noticed that mom was just about to faint while Sam stood there, expressionless. Why wasn't he shocked? I would have expected him to.

"Mom, just sit down. Hunter will explain" I said assuredly and my mom looked at me with wide eyes. I raised my hand in surrender and neared her, pulling her to the couch. I turned to look at Sam and noticed his eyes flicker around the house, as if searching for something. I saw Hunter's bone cracking back again and he was standing in his human form with clothes on, much to my disappointment.

"Explain" Mom whispered as her body started to shake. Her face was pale and it seemed as if she had seen a ghost. Hunter sat down in front of us and started his story from the beginning.

"So, Olivia is your mate? Soul mate?" Mom asked as Hunter nodded. I slowly got up and stepped towards Sam, who seemed to be staring off in space. "Sam, I'm sorry but I couldn't tell you" I whispered and Sam's face snapped towards me. He pushed me lightly and stepped towards Hunter.

"Smell me" Sam said his face still expressionless. I gulped as I watched various emotions flicker through Hunter's face. I stepped towards Hunter and frowned when I realised that his body was stiff. "What's wrong?" I asked lightly, but he ignored me and looked at Sam, snarling under his breath.

"How did you hide it?" Hunter growled and Sam laughed, a bitter laugh. "I was changed. Few nights ago. I can feel the difference in my body, I can feel my senses becoming stronger. I knew there was something off about you when I noticed the way your eyes changed and the way you behaved in front of my sister." Sam stated and I looked at him confused. Bitten?

"What's going on?" I asked softly, looking at Sam and then at Hunter. "Your brother is a werewolf" Hunter said and I stepped away from him. He had to be joking. Sam couldn't be a wolf.

"How?" I asked, breathing slowly and heard a loud thump from behind me, only to notice that my mother had fainted. "I was in the forest. All I remember is fainting and feeling a coursing pain spread through my body. When I woke up I was in a wolf form, I could see my paws, so I tried the one thing I had read in books, visualised my human form and my body automatically shifted, with clothes" Sam said and I stepped towards him, pulling him into a tight hug.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked softly and Sam sighed as he pulled away. "What was I going to tell you Livia? That your brother was now a wolf? It wasn't until my shift I started to observe Hunter properly" Sam said and I gasped as I recalled his weird behaviour near Hunter for the past few days and how he believed he could protect us better.

"You shifted to human form with clothes?" Hunter asked all of a sudden and Sam nodded. He cursed loudly and stiffened. He all of a sudden shouted and I noticed Alex run into the room. "Check on Chase, now" Hunter growled and Alex nodded and ran out without giving any of us another look.

"What's going on?" I asked as I looked over at Hunter, who seemed to be having a hard time controlling his wolf. "An Alpha changed him. Only wolf's who are Alpha's or are changed by Alpha's still have their clothes after they shift" Hunter explained and I turned to look at Sam, but he just shrugged and looked down.

"So, what are you doing now?" I asked Hunter as I turned to look at him. "Right now, I am putting you all into rooms. Alex" Hunter said and called Alex. I nodded to Sam as Alex picked mom up and asked him to follow. "Hey, don't worry." I whispered in a soothing voice as I stepped towards Hunter and hugged him tightly. "I'm just worried Kitten, I don't want you hurt" Hunter said softly and I nodded and placed a kiss lightly on his cheek.