I'm Not Playing A Game

check out the amazing cover!! :D

________________________________>

IMPORTANT NOTE-

I am uploading today as I won't be able to start writing another chapter until 24th. I have my exam tomorrow so wish me luck! :D

Don't expect an update until late night on 24th or maybe not even then!

Enjoy! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: Mature Content (Not much in this chapter)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Olivia*

"Get up!" A voice screamed over my head as I groaned loudly, opening my eyes. Sam was leaning over me with his lips pulled into a pout and his eyes fluttering. I squealed and pushed him back. I heard him fall to the floor as he groaned loudly. I was laughing so hard that I had tears in my eyes. Imagine a guy pouting and fluttering his eyes, who wouldn't laugh?

I swiftly got out of bed and pulled my specks on. I didn't really need them as my power wasn't that high, but it still made my eyes strain less. "You are mean" Sam spoke up as he pushed himself off the floor. "Aww, don't be angry with me brother" I cooed as I pulled at his cheek making him smack my hand.

"Ouch" I muttered as I pulled my hand back, cradling it against my chest, faking hurt. Sam sighed and shook his head making me grin at him. "Can I know why you woke me up?" I asked pushing my hip out as I placed a hand over it.

"Mom's calling you down. You have a 'visitor'" Sam grumbled and I quirked my eyebrows as I noticed Sam's stiff form and angry eyes. I placed my hand over his arm, rubbing soft circle until he calmed down.

"Who?" I asked biting my lip, worried that it would be an answer that I didn't like. "Hunter... I don't like him Liv" Sam sighed and I gulped as he said Hunter's name. What was he doing here? In my house? "Neither do I" I lied swiftly earning a smile of relief from Sam.

"Good. He seems the dangerous kind and I don't want him messing you up" Sam spoke up and I nodded. Only if you knew what all he had done to me...

"I need to get ready. Leave and keep him entertained or get him to leave" I said softly and Sam nodded and left. I quickly made my way to the shower, still wondering why he was here. He wasn't my boyfriend so he didn't need to impress my mom or Sam, so why was he here?

I shouldn't involve him in my life. The last time I had a guy over things hadn't turned out so well, but that was different as dad was still with us at that time...

*FLASHBACK'

"So, I was thinking that you could do the model while I did the Project summary and charts" I spoke up smiling at one of my classmates, James as we sat in the living room of my house.

"That sounds good. So, I think that's all then? We can meet up at my place the next time... To decided on the appropriate charts and everything" He said grinning widely and I smiled back.

Suddenly there was a loud bang and I felt my heart sink. How could I lose track of time? I shouldn't have let James stay over so long and now my father was back home. "I think its best if you leave now James" I stated biting my lips nervously. James nodded but didn't say anything.

As he stood up gathering his things, my dad entered the living room, his eyes resting on me then moving over to James.

"She your whore or something?" My dad spoke up and James eyes snapped to him in disbelief. My cheeks heated up in embarrassment as James looked at me from the corner of my eyes.