Confessions- Part 2

People! Please don't kill me :(

I am so sorry for the time that I took but well, the next chapter is finally up! Vote and comment and enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*Olivia*

I hesitated as I locked the front door after me. I knew that Sam was long asleep and that he wouldn't wake up until the next morning. I bit my lips and clutched the torch tightly, before entering the forest. I let out a shuddering breath as I heard weird noise run across the forest.

What was it? Some animal perhaps... Or a ghost?

I took my cell out and quickly sent Hunter a message asking where I was supposed to meet him. I bit my lips tightly as another sound rang in my ears, sending a shiver down my spine.

"I guess I found you" Hunter's voice rang in my ears and I gasped as I turned around and saw him leaning against a tree with a small smile on his face. I could feel my heart beating loudly as I stepped towards him. As I reached Hunter, he pulled me close wrapping his arms around me, engulfing me in his arms. "Hey" I whispered softly, hugging him tightly as I kissed his chest.

"Hey" Hunter replied in a loud voice and I pulled away. I smiled at him softly as he lowered his head kissing me on my cheek. "So, what's your confession?" I asked as Hunter caught hold of my hand, leading me further into the forest.

"In some time" He said as he wrapped his hand tightly around my waist and hugged me to his side. I sighed softly and buried my head in his shoulder. I closed my eyes, knowing that he won't let me fall down.

"Open your eyes" Hunter whispered softly into my ears, making me shiver in pleasure. I slowly raised my head and opened my eyes gasping as I took in the view that lay before me.

There was over an acre of land in front of me with a huge house in the middle, that was almost four stories. There were over 15 to 20 house besides it, giving it a very homely feeling.

"Where are we?" I asked as I pulled away from Hunter and strode towards the house in daze. Hunter stepped behind me and pulled my body against his, kissing my neck. "This is my house" He said softly and I pulled away and looked at him shocked.

"But, I don't remember seeing all this" I said as I looked back, trying to recall whatever I saw in Hunter's house during my first visit.

"You wouldn't remember as you were too busy with something else. I am sorry about that Kitten, but I am glad that things are clear between us now" I looked up at him and smiled at him. "Let's go in?" He asked and I nodded excitedly and let him pull me along with him into the house.

I smiled as Hunter led me to every floor of his house, showing me each corner of it until we reached the fourth floor. "This is where my parents and my room is along with my father's office" Hunter said pointing to a large door at the end of the long corridor. "Come on, I want you to see my room" He said and I happily obliged. I bit my lips as we reached the room and looked at Hunter through my lashes, to find him looking at me lovingly. I smiled a little, feeling hesitant to enter his room, especially after what happened the first time I was here.

"We don't have to go in here" Hunter spoke, rather stiffly and I quickly looked up to see a look of hurt cross his feature before he covered it up.

"No, let's go" I said and pushed the door of his room and stepped in. There wasn't much difference in his room from the first time I had entered. I made my way towards his bed and smiled as I saw a picture of me, sitting on his side table. It was a picture of both of us sitting next to each other, looking at each other with so much desire in his brother's restraunt. I felt Hunter's arms around my waist and leaned against him.