The Date

----------------------------------------

You guys are the most amazing fans every! :D

200 votes in the previous chapter and overall over 900 votes, I just went crazy! Thank you all for the tremendous support.

So another sad new! Don't kill me *puppy eyes*

I am going with my family for four to five days to some place (secret* shhh*) I will be leaving on the 25th and then returning on the 28th. So, I will not be able to upload in the three days that I am not here, it isn't long. But once I come back it will.

Anyway, on with the story. Enjoy! :)

Vote and comment and let me know what you think! :D

See ya biatches. *muwah*

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*Olivia*

I walked back in the house, my limbs frozen, my head spinning. I couldn't believe Hunter asked me on a date. No, told me to go on a date. I felt myself get a little angry at that. Would it have killed him if he asked?

My phone beeped loudly and I cursed and looked at it.

*Be ready in a hour*

I frowned at the lack of greeting and hurried into the house. Mom and Sam were eating and chatting away happily as I entered. "How was it sweetie?" Mom asked as she noticed me and quickly turned her complete attention to me. "It was really nice mom. I enjoyed myself....Mom? Could I need to ask something" I said looking down on the floor as I shifted from foot to foot.

I could both Sam and Mom's eye stuck on me so I took a deep breath and spoke up, while looking at the floor. "Hunter asked me on a date. I need to go within an hour" I bit my lip as I heard Sam curse loudly whereas my Mom squealed; Yes she actually squealed and got up. She ignored Sam and pulled me to my room, taking out my black dress, the same one that I wore for the modelling.

"Wear this. Now go get read. I'll take care of your brother" She said and I kissed her and hugged her. She really was the best mother in the entire world. I took a shower and wore the dress again. I bit my lip as I wondered if I was overdressed, but I knew it would make Hunter crazy if he saw so much skin. I shivered at the thought and quickly shook my head. I had to stop thinking about him and his body.

I slowly stepped down the stairs but froze when I heard Sam and Mom talking in whispers. "She needs to know. You can't let her carry this on Jennifer" Sam snapped at my mom. This was the first time he had ever called her by her name; to be truthful it was surprising.

"But she is happy" My mom whispered back and I could sense tears as her voice trembled. "She won't be forever. Not when he catches us" Sam shouted and I gasped and stumbled on the stairs. Tears streamed down my face as I looked at the shocked expression on my mother and brother's face.

"How could you hide this from me? Why didn't you tell me?" I shouted angrily as I stepped down the stairs and glared at Sam and mom.

"I couldn't bring myself to baby. You were having such a great time" Mom whispered softly and I instantly felt guilty. I knew I shouldn't have let myself get attached to Hunter. What was I thinking?

"For how long have you known?" I asked softly as I sat down on one of the chairs. My heart was thumping loudly in my chest as I thought about my father finding us. I bit my lips as tears streamed down my face. I felt Sam wrap his arms around me and I buried my head in his chest. "How did he contact you?" I asked softly and Mom hesitated in front of me, before she turned around and walked towards her room. She returned later with a letter in her hand.