Moving In

IMPORTANT-

So, I got this crazy idea that I want to work on. I was planning on doing a one shot that included the characters of In Love With The Alpha Bad Boy and Darkest Desires. Two very hot wolfs with their equally passionate Mates.

It will be a long entry, but will just be a one shot. So, tell me what you feel about that alright?

Well, anyways here is the next chapter! :)

Vote and comment and enjoy!! :D :D

__________________________________________________________

*Olivia*

I looked over at my mother, while holding Hunter's hand. I needed his comfort, I needed his support I just wished that whatever mom was going to tell us, didn't disrupt all our lives.

"Why?" I asked softly and watched as tears trickled down her face. She slowly wiped them away and tried to push herself in a sitting position but failed miserably. Hunter made his way towards her and helped her sit. He came back towards me and kissed my forehead.

"Because I love him" She said in a simple voice and I looked at her as if she had gone crazy. How could she love a man who had been beating her children up? Hurting her and god knows doing what else. He wasn't a human, he was a monster.

Sam snorted loudly, earning a glare from me but it seemed as if he was past caring. He looked at mom with such anger that I winced and was glad that I wasn't at the other end of it.

"How could you betray us? How could you? You promised us that he would be out of our lives for ever... Is it you who has been contacting him? Is that how he knows where we are staying?" Sam shouted, but mom just looked at him.

She slowly turned to face me and offered me a small smile. "I had to meet him, just once. I thought maybe he realised what he was missing on and maybe he changed.... But I was a fool... I am sorry baby, sorry both of you but I had to try and save my marriage, my family one last time. I know you won't understand and you will take me wrongly but If I hadn't loved him the way I did then I would have never married him." Mom said softly as she wrapped her arms around herself and looked away from us. It was the first time I realised how lonely my mother actually was. How much comfort she needed, but she had been strong for us.

I slowly stepped away from Hunter and made my way towards her, wrapping my arms around her shoulder. "We were worried. You know Sam doesn't mean all of that." I said kissing her cheek and she nodded gingerly. "So, what happened?" I asked and noticed her lips tremble as if remembering something bad.

"It was so cold, everything about the house, about him. They were having a party, girls were dancing, he was drinking with his friends. I tried to turn away without being noticed but he saw me. Pulled me in, beat me up and raped me and let his friends rape me"

I heard Sam curse and saw him break the chair, by throwing it to the wall. Mom winced and hurried her face into my neck. I watched as Hunter walked towards him and tried to hold him off and succeeded.

"Calm down. You are scaring her" Hunter growled and I shivered and shook my head, quickly looking back at mom. "Do you mind if I speak to Hunter for a minute. Alone" I said, the last word for Sam.

Mom nodded and looked at me with glassy eyes, her pain reflecting in them. I stepped out of her room and covered my face with my hands, while sobbing softly. I felt Hunter's arms wrap themselves around my waist and I pulled away, while looking at him apologetically.

"I am so sorry that I have pulled you into this. I am sure you must even regret meeting me. I have so many fucking problems" I cursed and Hunter sighed and pulled me back towards him, hugging me tightly.