Author's Note: Spin Off

Hey, hola, hello children! So that's it that's the end, wow. I can't believe it's been four months working on this story, that's a really short amount to get this done but I guess Camp Nano helped a lot. I would like to thank everyone who reads this and supports by voting and fanning and commenting. I'm so happy you guys like this that much. It's been so much fun writing this.

There will not be a sequel at all, sorry, but there will be two spin-off's. I'm working on Beverly's right now, like I said before it'll be about she rehabilitation process and what exactly happened for her to become anorexic. I feel like you guys feel like she's too perfect and that was the point she put this perfect happy face to hide everything, all the pain and crap she has to go through just like Clark, Danny and Misha do. Which is why I'm writing that. Also, I'm going to write Mr. Roland's story. I know that sounds weird but honestly I've had his story since the beginning. I'm do that around the end of May or so. Beverly's story will be called "Face Faces" and the first chapter is already posted, well the prologue actually! Please, tell me all your thoughts I'm excited to hear them. 

I'm sorry I couldn't put more Clark, Lucy, Babu, and Danny's mom in there. I couldn't do much with the last three but Clark was supposed to have more of a role in everything. He has his little story too, but it was sort of put on the back burner, I think when I edit this, I'll fix that but for now you're going to have to put up with this!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!