Chapter Two: McHater

A.N. Hi, guys! This chapter is dedicated to mira1901, she's super nice and has a couple stories up that I really like so go check her stuff out!!!:)

Chapter Three: McHater

My alarm was making a loud obnoxious sound signaling it was time to wake up and go for my usual morning jog. But I didn't want to. I didn't want to go jog or go to school or worst of all, see Misha.

I don't really understand why I didn't want to go, so badly. But I've been dreading being alone with her. I dread having to talk with her. I dread the future stares that there was bound to be when we walked into school. I know she was my best friend, I should be happy she's back, but all I feel is awkward and stupid with the attention. It's terrible, especially with this new bad attitude she's acquired.

Should I go jog? Should I just skip today? I have baseball workouts anyways, right? That'll be my workout for today, it's not like skipping once will hurt.

I really didn't want to get up today, but at seven o' five I finally rolled out of bed, falling to the floor, and dragged myself to get dressed into simple jeans and a moss green shirt. I looked at my brown hair, one stand standing up making my look like Alfalfa, and rolled my eyes at myself for caring for how I look so much, but I still start to quickly style it to the side, like usual.

I get my wallet and phone, putting it in my back pocket. Then, I get my gear and book bag, walking out of my room. "Lucy, are you ready?" I yell as I go down the stairs.

"No, Danny I lost my book bag." She yells from upstairs.

I roll my eyes and go to the kitchen getting a glass of water. I turn around and finding her book bag. "It's under the table, Luce." I yell back, going back to drinking the water.

She runs in, looking under the table. "I don't see- Oh, there it is, thanks!"

"Don't worry, Lucy pooh."

She glared at me, hating that nickname that I came up with after a diarrhea attack she had when she was four.

I look at the time, putting on my jacket. "Come on, Lucy. It's late."

"What time is it?" She asked, putting on her coat.

"Seven twenty- two." I said getting the car keys, turning off the lights as Lucy ran out into the car. I lock the door and put my stuff into the trunk, than I noticed Misha wasn't out yet.

I cursed to my self, putting the keys in the ignition turning on the car putting in the heater. This is what I get for not waking up early. "I'll be right back okay? Don't get out."

Lucia nodded, shivering.

I jogged over to Misha's house, and knocked on the door. I looked over at Lucy, looking at me through the window, confused. I forgot to tell her Misha was back, she was going to freak out. Ugh, I could hear her screams already.

I knocked again, this time louder.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" yelled Misha, obviously angry as she opened the door.

Her eyes are angry and blood shot, she wore a long sleeve shirt and shorts and slippers; obviously not school attire. Especially, with her hair frizzy like she just got up, which she probably did.

"Why aren't you ready? I said seven-twenty." I said, irritated.

"I'm not going." She said, simply.

"Are you sure? You're mom seemed-"

"My mom doesn't need to know." She snapped.

I raise an eyebrow. "Where is she?"

"She had to go with to Charlotte to talk to my manager and assistant, to talk about me of course, like I'm some kid. She left with Babushka, an hour ago. Anyways, I'm not going. So sorry I'm making you late Danny, but bye." She said, shutting the door.