Chapter Twenty-One: Final Message

It was dark in the grave yard next to the fair grounds. I know, who would put a fair ground next to a grave yard? Well, apparently the citizens of Evergreen, that's who.

One hundred and eleven seniors stood before Clark (head of the prankster's, since he's loud), Opal (head of the Asian's), Chris (head of the alternative kids), Lela (head of the really smart people), and me (head of everyone else). I felt like I was initiating the Daughtless, in the gave yard in the dead of night, planning on a dangerous mission. Okay, maybe that was taking it too far, but that was what I felt.

"Alright, Senior Class of 2014!" Yelled Clark, making everyone cheer. "Today it the day you all get to know the our Senior Prank, chosen by all of us. You all know what will happen these next few days will be a secret, only done for fun. If anything goes wrong not only do you ruin things for our class but the classes that come after us. If anyone tells anyone what our prank will be, you will be egged as punishment. No one should do anything illegal or out of what we've chosen, the punishment will be to be egg." Clark frowned. "Does that make sense?" He whispered to me.

I nodded, assuring. "Go on."

  "Any photo's of the prank should not be posted or shared in any social network until Monday afternoon the punishment is-"

"Getting egged, I think we get it. Can you hurry up, I want to know?" asked Misha.

"Do you even go to this school?" He asked, frowning.

"That's Misha, you idiot." I hissed, making everyone laugh.

"Oh, yeah I forgot it was Halloween for you."

She crossed her arms and glared at him.

"Don't give me that look. You ruined my speech, now the foreboding mysterious feel I was going for is ruined. Anyways, back to the rules. If any of our crappy sister school's steal our prank, we have a duty to ruin it for them, agreed."

"Agreed." We echoed.

"Now, for the prank! Lela, you first."

"Okay, so the prank should cost everyone at least three dollar. That'll give us more then three hundred dollars that should be enough to by all the supplies. Opal." She said, getting out of the way for the Asian leader.

"Everyone will meet together at Danny's house with supplies by six o'clock at night, tomorrow we're going to need everyone of you there if you don't know where he lives because you've been living under a rock since elementary school just ask him.."

"Why would they live under a rock?" I asked.

"Because everyone knows you. Okay, Chris your turn."

"We're going to need driving volunteer for car pulling, remember guys this is a group thing. Anyone that has room raise their hand."

I couldn't raise my hand because my car was going to be full with supplies, Clark and Misha.

"Anyone who doesn't have a ride ask these lovely folks. Be at school at twelve, midnight. Okay, now, the moment you've all been waiting for Danny tell us about our wonderful Senior prank."

"Hey, guys. I'm Danny." I said, awkwardly giving everyone a wave.

My heart was racing. What if they didn't like the prank? What if they thought it was stupid. That happened once three years ago, everyone rebelled and there was almost no senior prank. "Our prank has three sections so we all have something to do.

"One, we are going to fill the vestibule full of balloons so no one can get in unless it's by the Cafeteria doors or the student parking lot doors. We are going to wrap the doors with plastic wrap so it's hard to get them inside. In the Cafeteria we are going to hang Leo the Lion by it's feet and make a banner that says 'The Chamber of secrets has been opened'." Everyone cheers and laughed, and I smiled at that. "That's not all. Since the lobby is freaking huge, and with the help of Lela, we are going to have the pleasure of putting the first ever inflatable water slide in there and well slide!"