Epilogue: She's Misha

"Danny move your head to the side. Don't blink, stay right there, good. Relax we're taking Prom pictures not Army pictures, smile. I said smile. Misha didn't come here from rehab to have you look like you got mugged! There!" My mom frowned looking at Misha. "Misha try to look at the camera not Danny, thank you honey."

Misha blushed scarlet, and I chuckled.

"Danny, don't crinkle your eyes like that."

"I love it when his eyes crinkle." said Misha, to herself.

I smiled brighter and kissed her cheek. "Don't kick me this time." I whispered.

"Don't be an ass and I won't."

I frowned. "I wasn't being an ass."

"Yes, you were. You wouldn't talk and didn't even say 'oh hey Misha'."

"Yeah, right I couldn't even get that out. I was nervous! I thought I was going to say 'I love you' right there or something because you looked..."

"What?"

"You looked like the goddess Diana wearing the night sky."

She punched me. "You freaking cheese ball."

"It's true."

"Aw, I can't wait until you two get married. I've been shipping Minny since you were babies."

I rolled my eyes at that, I knew she did, I just never heard it from her and it was highly disturbing. "Momn\, we're not dating."

"I don't care, I shipped you before shipping ever happened. I've waited too long for it to never happen. I'm a shipping mama!"

"Okay, that is disturbing."

"This years Prom Queen is..." said Mr. Roland. "Beverly Lawrence!!!"

Everyone cheered, looking around for her.

"Beverly?" Asked Mr. Roland.

Everyone was silent. "Does anyone know where Beverly is?"

"I don't think you want to know." said Clark, on top of the stage with a crown on his head.

"Ew. Okay, then. Clark I guess you get to dance by yourself."

"Darn."

"I guess you can dance with the runner-up. Eleanor Baker!" 

Ella smiled, brushing purfusely as Clark took her hand and Only Exception by Paramore came on. They danced and we watched as they sun around happily then he kissed her.

We all did a double take, waiting for her to kiss back and she did.

"Wooh!" Misha cheered. "It's about time."

I frowned at Misha.

"Don't tell me that you don't ship them." said Misha, with raised eyebrows.

"I didn't even know they could be shipped."

"Why not? They're the perfect ship, the bad hipster boy and the weird Asian chick ship."

"I think we're using ship too much."

"I think you're right, for once." She said, smiling at me. 

This was perfect, this moment was how everything was suppose to be like.

I put everything in the car to go to the airport when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

"Hello?" I asked, not recognizing the number.