Chapter Thirteen: The Infinite Bridge

I was warm. That was the only way to describe how I felt when I woke up. Well, warm and itchy.

Did I really get lice?

No, no my chin was itching. What was on my chin? 

I groan shifting a bit when I notice my left arm was really warm, pressed against my bed and something else like skin? That's when I noticed my right hand was on top of the skin.

A sigh hit the base of my neck, the arm across my torso tightening. 

Whose arm?

I frowned, opening my eyes to see the top of Misha's dark head nuzzled into me.

I jump, but not enough to wake her up. 

I tried to remember what happened.

Nothing. Nothing happened. We probably both fell asleep while watch Teen Wolf and moved into this position.

I couldn't help but notice that her chest was pressed against mine, or that her breath against my neck caused shivers run through me, or that her skin under my hand was soft, smooth.

Before I noticed what my thoughts were doing, my body responded to Misha in the worst way.

I was fully awake, my face becoming red in embarrassment before wrenching myself from her warmth. I turned quickly just in case she woke up and saw something I didn't not want her to witness.

Misha moaned.

I jumped across the room for my towel draping it in front of me, hiding myself while trying to escape to the bathroom.

"Danny?" She asked, eye still closed "What time is it?"

"Um?" I said, . "I don't know. Go back to sleep."

"Mm-kay." She said, going back to sleep.

I sighed in relief and took a shameful cold shower.

When I got out I noticed I forgot to bring in clothes so I had to go back to the room with only a towel.

I'll be okay. It's be okay. Just think about....something that's not Misha. Yeah, like that'll work.

I went to my closet and started to pick out sweatpants and a t-shirt.

I could feel eyes on my back though, burning through me. I looked back at Misha who had her face pressed into the pillow, pretending to sleep.

I tried to bite back my smile, but it was hard to when I could see that underneath her dark hair her neck was turning red.

I chuckled and went back to the bathroom to get dressed.

When I came back Misha was sitting up looking a my stacks of CD's, and DVD's.

She turned to me. "Two Door Cinema Club?"

"Yeah, what you know?" I said, smiling.

"Punny. I always wanted to see them, but I was always too busy." She said, looking back up.

"Me too." I whispered, nodding.

"Local Natives too, I just love them."

I smiled, she had good taste in music.

"Um, Danny?" She asked.

"Yep?"

"I feel kind of gross not taking a shower, so can I?"

"Yeah, sure."

"And Danny?" She asked, frowning.

"Yeah?" I asked.