Chapter Three: My Celebrity Stalker

A.N. This chapter is dedicated to DreamingOutLoud16 for her support! I dedicate to those who vote, comment, and follow so do all that! Thank you!:)

Chapter Three: My Celebrity Stalker

The bell shirked, signaling the end of class, and I'd barley written down a whole page of notes. We'd gone over Andrew Jackson before anyways, some kids just wanted to go over it before we had finals in a month. Still, it was pretty pathetic that I only wrote three main things. I blame it on Misha. I know I've been blaming things on her but it's her fault.

The only thing that made me feel better was that Beverly didn't even have half a page because she wasn't focused on class; Calculus homework is more important.

Either way, Clark, Beverly and I walked out of the room together like always.

"I think I might still go for it." He said, running his hand through his hair.

"Go for what?" I asked.

"Misha, bro."

Beverly laughed. "Like she'll pick you over Beck Thaden, that guy's beautiful."

"What?" I asked, surprised.

"Hi Danny." said a girl from chorus walking by.

I waved at her and turned my attention back to Beverly.

"He is! I can't lie. He's not as beautiful as you though." She said, jokingly.

"Hm." I snorted, touching my heart. "You know that hurt."

She laughed. "I know. Anyways, Clark, be smart and give it up."

"Psh, never. I've never been a smart one."

"Whatever man; do what you want, just don't say we didn't warn you."

"Yep, well we're warning you." Said Beverly, than turning to me since we were in front of my class. "I have to go. Bye, Danny." She said, giving me a small peck on the cheek, than skipping off to her class.

"Bye." I said, as I slid into English.

I liked English, I really do; I just don't exactly like my teacher, Mrs. Remy. She just treated us like baby's it was insane how annoying she could be. We were doing senior projects but I had started in the summer so I was done with everything but the presentation. Thankfully that meant that I had nothing better to do, then to fool around watching YouTube or playing some games.

Clark sat beside me since there wasn't a lot of kids in this class we took as much space as possible; putting our bags in one desk and our feet in another.

"Dude, are you going to go to warm-up's today?"

"Yeah, I don't have anything better to do."

"It's not even mandatory though."

"Yeah, but I didn't work out this morning. Plus, it gives me a chance to get to know the freshman, welcome them to the team."

"If they get on the team." Clark snorts.

"Yeah, but it makes them feel better when they know someone. I'm captain; I have to know my team."

Clark sighed. "I guess. Are they any good?"

"Yeah, some are. You know how are teams are always short players, Clark. I think all of them will make it."

"Damn, don't you hate that are school is so small?"

I shrug, actually liking it. I mean, yeah, it meant less good players which meant more bad players joined so it looked good on Collage applications but still, it meant less crushed students, more friends.