Chapter 1 | Feel

A short first chapter, but it was more meant to be an introduction to this story, so the next one will be longer. Please leave your thoughts about chapter in the comments :)

____________________________________________________

Long red strands of hair which would normally frame the Uzumaki's face perfectly, were now tousled by a strong breeze, but that didn't seem to bother her. Yellow grains of sand which were carried by this wind grazed her hands and face, but she didn't feel it.

Surrounded by thousands of those grains which she couldn't discern the texture of, she assumed that she was in a desert, but the heat that was supposed to be there was imperceptible to her.

She didn't feel it.

She didn't feel anything besides her own emotions and feeling. It was as if her body had gone numb, and it was frightening.

She was confused, scared. So many questions and no people aren't to answer. 

Breathing shakily, she raised her hands in order to put her disheveled locks behind her ears since they were partially blocking her sight, but froze when her hand came into sight.

Her skin was marred with cracks. 

Her hands started to tremble in fear, in bewilderment. How was this possible? Why was she here, and where was she?

Still no answers, but of one thing she was very sure;

She had died.

She wasn't supposed to be alive, to breathe.

She wasn't supposed to be here.