Chapter 8

"Don't think about him Chas, he's just a jerk," Melissa held my arm as I gave a sour look to Julian who was sitting two tables away from us during lunch period.

"Then I should teach him some manners," I smirked at my friends.

"You are up to no good aren't you?" Emily sighed.

I laughed, "You sound exactly like my friends back home. "Don't worry it will just teach him a lesson and no one is going to get into trouble."

"What is your plan?" Melissa asked interested.

"Don't encourage her," Emily scolded Melissa. "She just got punished by Mrs Strange."

"Oh come on Em! You know that very well that Julian deserves whatever Chas is planning."

"But-"

I cut off Emily, "Please just listen to me this one time."

"Alright but no one gets killed okay," Emily warned.

"No it's much more subtle that that," I promised.

"So, what is it?" Melissa was intrigued.

While taking a bite of my steak I said, "I never reveal my pranks before they are executed. That is why they are successful." I was truly feeling like a badass at that time because what I had in my mind for Julian was pretty badass.

"So, we won't be able to help you in anyway?" Melissa said bummed out while playing with her fork.

"You sure can...you have to help me get into Julian's room.

Melissa and Emily were staring at each other uncomfortably.

"What is it guys?" I asked.

"The thing is that Julian stays alone in the hostel room unlike rest of us. He got admitted to Kelson Academy late so as a result he has no roommates," Emily explained further.

"So? That should make things easier right? I asked grinning.

"The thing is that he locks his room," Melissa chomped on her salad.

I laughed, "That's all? I'm expert at picking locks."

*******

"You are going to get us busted," Emily cried out.

"Shhh Em...we're trying to go unnoticed!" Melissa shushed Emily as we were walking towards Julian's room.

All the school classes were finally over and we had rest of the day to ourselves. Right after the classes ended my friends and I chose to break into Julian's room.

"What if he catches us?" Emily asked scared.

"You know he's always at the gym playing basketball right after the classes get over," Melissa retorted.

"Let's keep quiet," I clutched a slim bottle close to my heart.

"I just don't want to take any chances."

"If that was the case we wouldn't have been trying to do this," Emily scoffed. "You know this is actually illegal? Oh God...what will I do if the police comes and arrests us? My parents will disown me."

"No one's getting arrested," I comforted Emily.

We had reached the left end of the building because that's where the rooms were for the boys. For the girls the rooms were on the right end of the same building.

"That's his room," Melissa pointed at a door. It looked just like our room.

"How would you know?" Emily asked confused.