Chapter 6

I looked behind only to find Julian smiling smugly at me. How could a guy be that annoying? He had managed to make me hate him in just one day. Slash that, the day wasn't even over and I already despised him. It was getting hard for me to control myself from socking him squarely in the jaw. But I didn't want to get into anymore problems or my parents would have killed me, so I restrained myself from laying a good one on his pretty face which he seemed so proud of.

"Yes of course Julian, I was just waiting for you because that's the only sole aim in my life. NOT." I narrowed my eyes and snapped at him.

"You think I don't know girls like you? Their main aim is to stalk me," he was still smirking.

Don't punch him...don't punch him...I kept chanting the mantra in my head. "I'm not one of those girls."

He laughed humourlessly, "You would say so, fan girl."

"Don't test my patience," I clenched my teeth.

"Or what? You will attack me with autograph notebooks and camera?" he said chuckled leaning over the couch I was sitting on.

"Trust me it's going to be much worse than that," I snarled.

"Let's see a glimpse of your ferociousness then," he folded his muscled arms over his chest and challenged me.

He was literally begging me to conk the daylight out of him. How could I let such a chance go by so easily? So in a matter of seconds I pounced on him from the couch and attacked him. It wasn't much of an attack though as I was merely pulling on the hair on his head but Emily claimed otherwise. I had literally clung on his back like a monkey.

"OH MAN! What is wrong with you! Will you get off my back freaking?" Julian exclaimed as he tried to shake me off his back. Only he didn't say freak, he used a more colourful word. "AND WILL YOU STOP PULLING MY HAIR?!"

"You asked for it Star boy," I cackled, well I hope it sounded like a cackle because it would have suited the environment.

"Someone, help me get her off," He was dragging himself all over recreation room hoping I would fall off him.

There was no way that was going to happen as I had perfected the hair attack on Blaze. Yes you could call me a pro.

"Umm...I think you should stop now," Mary called out to me. Everyone in the room was too astonished to do anything.

Kyle, one of the boys in the room was the first one to recover. He walked over to Julian and I and said, "You might end up making him bald and then he could sue you."

I grinned ear to ear, "Now that lawsuit would almost be worth it."

"Repeat after me Julian, 'Chas is the awesomest girl on the face of earth and I am an arrogant bitch.' Say this and you shall be free," I told him.

"There's no way in hell I'm gonna say that...Owww! Quit it!"

"Say it."

"Chas is the awesomest girl on the face of earth and I am an arrogant bitch!" Julian finally screamed out in agony.

"Very good then," I got off his back and started to dust my ripped jeans.

"What was that?" he managed to sputter.

"You just got Chas-ed," I smiled at him innocently.

"You are crazy...I swear you are completely crazy."

"Well you were accusing me to be star struck and just proved I'm certainly not a fan."

A slow smiled spread across his face, "Oh."