Chapter 5

I could have recognised that mop of shiny blond hair anywhere. They were just so silky and soft looking. Girls always went crazy about Julian's hair when they flopped all over as he belted out amazing songs in that soulful voice of his. I could write a five page poem on his hair that's how amazing they were. Even at that moment they seemed to have a rhythm of their own blowing softly when an occasional breeze came. As his back was towards me, I took in his broad shoulders and tall frame. He must have been at least six feet two inches tall and well built according to what I had seen on MTV. I wished he would turn so I could see his gorgeous face and then he turned.

The fact was that he wasn't gorgeous. Oh no, that word wasn't enough to describe the face he had. Gorgeous, would have been a seriously understated word. I could almost picture Tiana standing by my side, smiling and whispering, "Hellooo Mr. Hottie..."

He had golden-brown eyes framed with lashes that a girl would kill for. His nose was straight and roman. He had shapely red lips. His jaw was chiselled and angular as if he was sculpted by a renaissance sculpture to depict a perfect man or probably a Greek God. The loose grey shirt failed to hide his well muscled body. Could a guy that good looking actually exist?

I was so completely lost in Julian's eyes that Harriet's voice failed to register in my mind. I had no idea what she was saying. I kept on gazing at the devastatingly handsome figure in front of me. I was finally seeing him, my idol who sang like an angel.I felt as if I was dreaming when he started to walk towards me.

He gave a heart melting smile and said, "Star struck much?"

Those were the first words I had heard him say and his voice sounded as good as it sounded on T.V and my music system. If voice had a flavour his would have been honey and chocolate. He was talking to me...Julian the lead singer of 'Deported' was talking to me!

He glanced at his watch and smirked, "It's already been five minutes...how much more time do you need? You don't scream do you? I'm not in a mood to give any autographs but if you are good I might agree for you take a picture of me."

That's when I realized what Julian was actually saying to me and none of them were nice things. He was taunting me and making fun of me for being a fan girl.

I caught myself in time and gave him a smirk of my own, "Wow, aren't we arrogant?"

"Well, you have been staring at me for last five minutes as if I'm a piece of your favourite pastry."

"And that's not because you are famous or anything...I don't even know you."

"Oh really?" he gave me sarcastic smile. "Then why were you staring at me?"

"Because," I said as my smile grew broader, "there's a huge ass bogger right under your nose."

That's when he dropped his cocky attitude and started to vigorously rub his hand under his nose.

"That'll be enough for now," Harriet said sternly. "I'll take you to your room Chastity."

I walked away with Harriet leaving a startled Julian behind furiously rubbing his hands all over his face trying to find the non-existent bogger. Served him right for being rude to people.

"You are so juvenile," Harriet sighed as we reached the end of the corridor and turned towards the right.

"Hey! He was the one who was being a bitch," I defended myself.

She winced, "Please don't use that kind of language. It is very unbecoming of you."

Unbecoming of you? Who said that anymore? I was sure even my grandma Fiona didn't say that.