Chapter 1

"Chas are you sure about this?" Tiana asked while clutching the quick fix glue tubes close to her heart.

"Yeah...don't get your thongs in a bunch." I looked lovingly towards the entrance door of the computer room.

"And nothing can change your mind?" Tiana asked hopefully.

I knew Tiana was my best friend but she was much of a princess at times. She had known me since a while, still she thought I would've change my mind. Chastity Lane never changed mind once she made it up. I was going to get busted. I had to do everything perfectly. Getting kicked out of the same school again was not an easy job after all.

"You know you will be expelled, right?" she questioned me tapping her foot uncomfortably.

"Yes Einstein, that's the whole plan." I had to make it fast as the computer room wasn't going to be empty after half an hour.

"You're crazy," she shook her head unbelievingly. "You could meet Julian some other way."

"I can't, we already went over this. Let's go!" I grabbed Tiana's arm and dragged her into the computer room.

All clear, just as I had expected. Not a single soul was there at the moment but I had to make it fast because the next class was going to start soon and then the room would've been bustling with teenagers and teachers.

"Let's get started Tee," I grinned gleefully, looking all around. The computer room wasn't going to be the same after I would've finished with it.

"Okay," she sighed and plopped open the quick fix glue's cap.

I had already opened my glue's cap. I picked up the mouse of the first computer in the room and cooed, "I'm sorry little mousie, I'm going to stick your butt to the table with this glue."

I looked over at Tiana as she mouthed, "Will you quit being such a weirdo?"

It wasn't my fault that people didn't understand me. It was my dad's fault really, he always told me that it was okay to be different. But he failed to realise that there was different and then there was freaky. I guess, I fitted more or less in the second category. Stacy always said that I was a freak but then she was quite annoying herself, wearing all that pink had depleted her brain cells considerably. Zack always thought I was cool though and so did my brother Blaze, till the time I didn't get under his skin.

I squeezed the glue out, spreading it evenly on the backside of the mouse and then planted it firmly on the table. That would've done it. The mouse should have been completely unmovable in couple of minutes.

"I'm really scared for you," Tiana said solemnly.

"Hey come on! It was fun," I smiled admiring our handiwork.

All the computers mouse(s) were glued to the table they were placed on.

"Let's get out of here," she said nervously.

"There are still five minutes left, chill down."

We walked out of the room. I looked at the picture in my hand. This time Tiana couldn't stop herself from laughing as well.

"That is what I call genius," she tried to stifle giggling but failed terribly.

"I never imagined Mr. Kingsley could look that good in a bikini," I smirked at the smiling picture in my hand.

It was a picture of my awful History teacher, Mr. Kingsley, whose only aim in life was to torture hapless students. The face in the picture was entirely his own but the body...well that was a different thing all together. The body was that of a fat lady in a bikini. A friend of mine had morphed Mr. Kingsley's face on the body of a fat lady on Photoshop for me. I had to say he had done an amazing job because what I saw in the picture was an ear to ear, grinning Mr. Kingsley in a canary yellow bikini.