Chapter 25

I walked into the camp, still holding Amy and sighed.

'Why do I keep on getting myself into these situations?' I mumbled to myself.

Annie and Will walked inside and saw all the wolves walking around. 

'Are you serious?' Will asked and I looked at him, confused.

'What do you mean?' I asked and I gestured to the camp.

'You can't seriously think that we're going to stay here.' He said and I looked at Annie for support.

She was staring at all the wolves in wonder.

'Annie?' Will asked and she seemed to snap out of her daze.

'Yeah?' She asked and he gestured to the camp again.

'Are we seriously going to stay here with our baby?' He asked and she looked at the ground sheepishly.

'Eugene? Are they friendly?' She asked and I grinned, nodding.

'You just have to introduce yourself to our Alpha, Aaron, first.' I said and she nodded.

'Okay,' she said nodding, 'where would we sleep?'

'I could make you a bed. I mean it probably won't be what you're used to.' I said and rubbed the back of my neck.

'I'll help you.' Annie said and Will huffed.

'Do I not get a say in this?'

'Nope!' Annie said, happily. 

'I can't believe we're doing this.' Will said and I smiled, walking towards the cave, where Aaron should be.

'Aaron!' I shouted and he walked out. Once he saw Amy though he sighed.

'Where are they?' He asked and I stepped aside to reveal Annie and Will. I turned towards them and grinned happily.

'They talk?' Will exclaimed and I nodded, confused. 

'Don't all animals?' I asked and Will shook his head. Annie was looking at Aaron in wonder.

'No!' Will shouted and Aaron growled.

'If you're going to act like that then I would like you to leave before my Beta's and Delta's make you leave.' Aaron said and I shook my head quickly, turning towards him.

'No, I promise he won't do it again! He's just a little...confused.' I replied and Aaron eyed him warily.

'Well, he's not staying in the cave. The girl and baby can, but he stays outside. Deal?' Aaron said and I nodded.

'Deal.' 

'Annie? Are you gonna let him do that to me?' Will asked and Annie still looked around in wonder, not paying attention.

'Yeah, sounds great.' Annie said, dazed and Will huffed.

'Fine.' He spat and stormed off into the woods. Annie didn't seem to notice as she looked at Ava and Bee in wonder.

'Do you want a tour?' I asked and she nodded her head eagerly. 'Come on then. I want you to meet everybody.' 

Hey, guys! Sorry for not updating on Saturday. I was too busy crying because school starts again tomorrow. Anyways, guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did please remember to hit that vote button. And, as always, I will see you all, in the next chapter! Deuces!