Chapter 23

I walked into the camp and saw Eliza, Kathrine and Frankie waiting by the rocks.

'Kathrine, Eliza, Frankie! Come over here!' I called and they glanced at each other nervously before walking towards me. 'You guys sure that you want to do this?'

'We're sure.' Frankie said and I sighed.

'If you say so.'

'Eugene stop worrying. I think we've been out here long enough to take care of ourselves.' Kathrine joked and I chuckled. We started walking, wanting to get to town as soon as possible.

'I know, I know. I'm just gonna miss you guys.'

'Awwww, we're gonna miss you too.' Eliza said. 'Can we just stop for a moment to have a big group hug?'

'Okay.' I said after a moment and we all hugged, staying like that for a few seconds. Once we all pulled away I smiled.

'Come on. My friend doesn't like to be kept waiting.'

•••

'Where's your friend?' Frankie asked as we walked out of the forest.

'She should be here.' I said.

'Eugene!' A familiar voice called.

'Hey, Maddi!' I called back and started walking towards her black Viano

'Are you the girls who need a ride?' Maddi asked when they got to her car

'Yup!' Frankie said popping the 'p'.

'Great, hope in. Eugene already told me where you need to go so you don't have to worry about telling me directions by the way.' She said and they all nodded.

'Can we quickly say goodbye to Eugene?' Elizw asked and she nodded waving her hand dismissively at us.

'Take your time.' She replied and pulled out a book.

'So this is goodbye?' I asked and they all nodded.

'I guess so.' Eliza replied and I spread my arms out for a hug. They smiled and we had our last group hug.

'See you later, alligator.' Frankie said and I laughed.

'In a while crocodile.' I replied. Frankie, Kathrine and Eliza got into the car and drove out of view.

Finally! The mashup is done and I don't have to worry about dialog mistakes anymore. Yes! Also sorry about mistakes, I can't use my computer to fix my because I'm on vacation visiting my cousins. Anyways, guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did please remember to hit that vote button. And, as always, I will see you all, in the next chapter! Deuces!