Interview and Intervention

A/N: Here we are again. You really didn’t think it would be coming this soon did you? Yeah well…too bad. Ok, here we go. THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT. PLEASE DON’T RIDE UNLESS YOU ARE YAY TALL (picture me as one of those carnies at a state fair). If you can’t handle it, the content is towards the end. I'd mark it but if you've made it this far, I don't think you mind too much. 

Enjoy!

~ * ~

“Are you sure this is the right place?” Luke asked.

“Yes.” I showed him the paper again. “This is the right address, the right name. This is the right place, right Michael?”

“Yes,” he said from the back seat.

“Ok,” Luke said. “Well. You sure you want to walk back to the hotel? It’s bloody cold out there.”

“We’ll be fine,” I said, getting out.

I stood on the concrete of the side walk and closed the car door. I leaned back in. “Take care of Sebastis please. My parents would never forgive me if something happened to him.”

Luke smiled at me. “He’s fine at the hotel.”

He turned off the car and got out with the other two.

“What are you doing?” I asked, putting two hands on my hips.

“I’ll come with you. I don’t have to grab your brother for another ten minutes.”

“It’ll take that long for you to get back to the hotel.”

Luke rounded the car with Aidan and they stood next to me. Michael stood on the other side. I stared at the building in front of me. It looked warm and inviting. At least to me. Michael and Aidan were both tense next to me.

“Ok. Let’s get this party started,” I whispered.

Aidan’s phone chose that moment to ring and I looked at him incredulously. He grimaced and scrambled for his phone.

“Meet us inside, yes?” I said.

He nodded and flipped his phone open. “Hello?”

I took the lead and opened the door. It was easy enough to open and Michael and Luke followed me in. We were in a sort of entry way, pegs on the left were for coats. Several hundred already hanging there. I was sure no one would even think about stealing anything. I took off my coat and hung it up. I’d worn a black shirt with capped short sleeves. It was girly and I liked it. My hair hung loose in soft ringlets.

Michael and Luke both shed their coats just as Aidan came inside.

“Damn it’s cold.”

I looked at him and smiled. “You know for a native New Yorker, you sure bitch a lot about the cold.”

He took off his coat. “Ha-ha.”

“Who are you meeting again?” Michael asked.

I took out the paper slip again and read the name. “Gregori Phillies?”

I looked up at them and they were looking at me, a range of emotions on their faces.

“What?” I said.

“Did you happen to ask what he looked like?” Luke said.

“Um…no?”

“That’s typical of you, not to ask the right questions.”

“Thanks,” I said sarcastically. “I don’t really want to be here anyways. Let’s go watch me fail, shall we?”

Aidan reached forward and took my hand. “You’re not going to fail.”