Very Important Author's Note

Before we begin with the good stuff. I thought I would say you guys are pretty awesome for sticking with the story for this long. It means the world to me really and I’m glad most of you have fallen in love with the characters as much as I have. I know some of you have a love/hate relationship with this story and I'm sure I've frustrated you to no end with how childlike Georgiana can be. But if my character wasn't flawed then she wouldn't be realistic. She wouldn't be relatable and when I wrote this story, I was still a bit of a child myself. So have patience with her. She'll get it, just like we all do. 

Some things about this book…

It’s longer. Really longer than the others. As it sits, on my computer completely typed, it has 310 pages, 129,319 words, and a hella lot of drama. The chapters will start off short but as the story progresses, they'll get longer as it's harder for me to split the chapter in Word apart. Those of you who have already read the entire story (Sascha and Vindr) I still expect something from you but only because I love you two so much. Oh and I actually did the smart thing and wrote down the songs as I wrote it. So I can throw that in too if you guys want. So let me know what you think.